Sorry, this position has been filled.
Marketing and Communications Intern
About the job
Do you want to develop your Marketing and Communications career with a global leader in secure and decarbonised digital?
Atos is looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern in the UK to support its Big Data & Security (BDS) business across Northern Europe!
About the role:
To support our business growth ambition, we are looking for a dynamic and proactive Marketing and Communications Intern for 12 months. As such you will assist the Marketing & Communications team for Northern Europe, with a dedicated focus on deployment of campaigns on Cyber Security, Big Data, High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager for Big Data & Security, the BDS leadership team, and the Northern Europe marketing and communications team to assist with activities including brand awareness campaigns, events, PR, social media, collateral production, internal communications and staff engagement, with your own defined tasks and responsibilities.
You will become part of a dynamic Northern Europe Marketing & Communications team spanning 12 countries within the Benelux, UK, Ireland, Poland, Russia and Nordics region. You will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager for Big Data & Security. With our new ways of working in a COVID-19 world, your location will be a blend of flexible working from home and Atos London office.
- Supporting the Big Data & Security marketing and communications strategy and plan implementation.
- Taking ownership of internal communications to engage employees, including the BDS Yammer community, staff engagement calls and presentations, employee events and activities.
- Supporting hands-on tasks in relation to event management – i.e., both virtual and face-to-face client events.
- Supporting content creation for a variety of media, e.g., social media channels, video scripts / storyboards, landing pages, email marketing, press releases.
- Driving organic and paid social media campaigns, e.g., monitoring and shaping content and strategy to enhance social engagement.
- Providing marketing support for strategic bids.
- Supporting drafting of updates for the BDS and Northern Europe leadership teams.
- Working with our internal design agency to produce marketing and communications collateral.
- Writing content in English, as well as working with external translation agencies for content in other languages within Benelux and the Nordics region.
We need someone able to keep their focus in a busy, multifaceted environment. You are organized and able to balance multiple projects at a time. In addition, we look for the below qualifications:
- You have a degree or are studying for a qualification in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or comparable training, and looking for practical marketing and communications experience.
- You have a creative mind, and you are a good organizer.
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You are proactive and not afraid to take charge.
- You are interested in working in an internationally oriented environment.
- You are curious and interested in learning more about new marketing channels and media.
- Experienced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiastic about social media, events and marketing campaigns.
- Fluency in English at a professional level, both in speaking and writing.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems, e.g. Salesforce (optional).
What do we offer?
A phenomenal incentive to join our inclusive and results-oriented Atos team is the range of benefits that the company provides. As an intern at Atos, you will be part of an open and dynamic workplace where academic and personal development are high on the agenda. We offer exciting career possibilities in an international company. Curiosity, knowledge sharing and flexible work practices are part of the Atos culture.
As a Northern Europe communications team, we are united, audacious and creative. We work closely together and also make every effort to socialise in more informal settings – some of our past activities have included Christmas gatherings, workshops (e.g. on decarbonisation), and even a virtual cocktail making class!
At Atos, we also offer over 3,000 learning & development online courses to expand your business knowledge.
We value our people and are committed to work-life balance!
Good to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform exciting job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position