“Welcome to our latest Tech Trends Radar, powered by the Atos Expert Community!
Technology and its role within our lives is evolving at speed. As society is shaken by major external events, it becomes ever more important to understand and anticipate the world of tomorrow. We are here to help you on this journey. Designing, developing and delivering the secure and decarbonized digital solutions that will keep your business successful and sustainable in a changing world.”
Group Chief Technology Officer, Atos
Which technologies will power your business tomorrow?
The Tech Trends Radar will help you understand the technological landscape that lies ahead. It provides a pictorial view of our findings, allowing you to quickly understand disruptive emerging technologies you might consider to impact your business in the coming years. Understand the steps you should take today for success tomorrow.
Click on a technology to learn more about it.
In order to give you an initial overview, here are what we have considered to be the priority technology trends to consider in each of our 8 strategic technologies.
- 2022 – Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- 2023 – Managed eXtended Detection & Response (MxDR)
- 2024+ – Swarm Security Intelligence
- 2022 – Cloud Data Sanctuary
- 2022 – DevSecOps
- 2024+ – Homomorphic Encryption
- 2024+ – DataSecOps
- 2024+ – Generative Identity
- 2022 – Zero password authentication
- 2024+ – 5G Security
- 2024+ – API security monitoring
- 2021 – 3D Content Creation, Mgmt & Streaming
- 2023 – Collaborative Assistants & Bots
- 2022 – Smart Buildings, Rooms, Workspaces
- 2021 – Wearables and IoT integration
- 2021 – Digital Twins
- 2022 – On-demand Cloud Workspaces
- 2023 – Intelligent Bias Detection
- 2021 – Low-code and No-code Platforms for Automation
- 2021 – PWA
- 2022 – Graph databases and GraphQL
- 2021 – Open Source
- 2022 – AI/ML in Enterprise Applications
- 2021 – Cloud applications/Hybrid architectures/Cloud agnosticism
- 2021 – Cloud Enterprise
- 2021 -RPA for Enterprise Application
- 2021 -Serverless Architectures
Trends analysis done in July 2021
Atos Expert Community
The Atos Expert Community is our driving force for technical collaboration, ideation, innovative research and development. Our experts help to steer our business strategy; building our technology roadmap by anticipating the products and services that will be needed by the market.