Sorry, this position has been filled.
Internal Communications Intern
We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking Internal Communications Interns, who love working in a fast-paced environment, to join our team and help us deliver Digital Transformation!
What you’ll be doing
You will join the Northern Europe and APAC communications team in the UK, supporting several key activities in internal communications. This is a varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to work with new media tools on different projects.
You’ll help us to:
- Deliver the Northern Europe and APAC Internal Communications strategy and ensure operations are designed to continually contribute to improving employee and internal client satisfaction
- Support and promote the brand, its vision and overall key messages through internal communications channels, providing employees with relevant information delivered through the right channels
- Design and produce internal newsletters, gathering relevant and inspiring content
- Grow new employee touchpoints to drive engagement and bring colleagues, ideas and solutions together.
You will learn all about Internal Communications, so it’s a great step to develop your career in this field. You’ll work closely with leading professionals in the Communications team, as well as other stakeholders across Atos, giving you the opportunity to build relationships and your network, and develop a wide range of skills.
By helping to design internal communications plans to continually improve employee engagement, you’ll aim to reach the right people and generate the right behaviours with the right message.
- Gain invaluable experience with exposure to project management and campaigns
- Work across all internal touchpoints, including intranet, newsletters, face-to-face and social channels
- Develop communication skills with the desire to find simple, innovative solutions for more complex messages
- Help achieve excellent and consistent employee engagement
- Join a strong team that’s passionate about the quality of its work in a fast, fun and exciting environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Communications, Literature, Marketing, Media or Human Sciences.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Excellent literacy and writing skills
- Effectively working as part of a team with a can-do demeanour
- Creative problem solver
- Good awareness of new media, including social media, video and podcasts
- Organised with good interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders, build relationships and multitask
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audiences
- Foreign language skills are a bonus.
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how groundbreaking technology is used in business.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.