Sorry, this position has been filled.
Business and Marketing Intern
What you’ll be doing
This 12-month placement will give you invaluable exposure to senior stakeholders and strategy development in our Public Sector and Defence industry. Working with the Northern Europe Senior Leadership Team in business growth or as part of our multiple award-winning sales and marketing team, you’ll be supporting the future direction of our business by helping to develop digital market propositions, sales strategies for small innovative enterprises, social value initiatives and/or marketing strategies, campaigns and events.
You can expect new experiences and challenges every day, with the opportunity to understand your own strengths and the personal attributes that you bring to a multi-disciplinary team.
You’ll have the chance to build your expertise in:
- Strategy development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer relationship management
- Project management and planning
- Business case development
- Developing marketing programmes
- Running events and campaigns
- Market analysis and marketing techniques
Our Public Sector and Defence team drives a culture of fun, enthusiasm and support for personal development. We’re diverse, inclusive and open to new ways of working and thinking. And we avoid hierarchies; you’ll engage with people at all levels in Atos and you can volunteer for our reverse mentoring programme where you get to coach senior leaders and help them see life through your eyes.
With coaching and support from top professionals, you’ll gain exposure to many areas of our organisation – challenging you and giving you great skills and experience for your future career.
You’ll quickly learn everything you need to:
- Support teams in solving complex problems
- Develop clear business propositions
- Work with high-performing colleagues to grow business.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Business, Economics or Marketing, though many of our successful candidates come from other degree disciplines too.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Effective team player
- Positive attitude with self-starter energy and tenacity
- Good interpersonal skills to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Analytical mind, creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask as you work on several projects at the same time
- Passionate about all things digital
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.