Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll cover
Apprentices learn the basics of triaging, diagnosing and resolving IT issues along with core cloud and networking principles including maintenance, back-up, recovery and security. From there, you’ll work on customer projects and undertake SAP specific trainings and certifications so you can implement these skills within SAP deliveries. Following on from this, you will look into operating systems fundamentals, exploring Windows10, Linux and also cloud-based environments such as Azure and AWS. At this point, you can focus on specialist skills tailored to your talents and competencies, following one of the learning pathways available via the cloud academy that you get access to as part of your apprenticeship.
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your ICT apprenticeship:
- Information Communications Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
5 GCSEs or equivalent at grades 4-9 / A-C (including Maths and English), plus one of the below:
- 1 A Level (preferably in a STEM or IT subject including Maths, Finance, Economics).
- OR an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT.
- OR a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject.
Please include your grades on you CV and note that we will need to see your certificates to enrol you on the apprenticeship.
Note: This position requires a Security Clearance at SC level. To meet that requirement you either must have spent the last 5 years in the UK, without having spent more than 6 consequent months abroad, or hold a British passport.
Location: London or Runcorn
Start date: early September
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.