What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the Public Relations team in Atos, which is pivotal to the ongoing success of our business. Helping to promote the role we play in delivering high-quality public and private sector services, this is a fantastic platform to develop your public relations career.
This 12-month opportunity will give you the chance to:
- Learn how public affairs are managed in a large organisation
- Understand the environment that our wider communications team operates in
- Support the production of public affairs newsletters, thought leadership publications and other campaigns
- Engage directly with key public sector stakeholders
You can look forward to developing a rich variety of skills that will set you well on your way to becoming a successful public relations professional.
This is a fantastic programme to develop your public relations career and gain invaluable experience that’s sure to give your CV a competitive edge.
Working alongside and learning from some of the industry’s leading public affairs specialists, you’ll be encouraged to put your own ideas forward and given opportunities to bring them to life.
You’ll have the chance to help:
- Organise events for key public sector stakeholders
- Promote our role in the delivery of high-quality public and private sector services
- Identify new opportunities and make them a reality
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to help grow the business
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Politics, or be able to demonstrate political awareness through your studies.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Effective team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen understanding of the UK political scene
- Passionate about all things digital
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.