Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Our role is to design, build, operate & maintain energy efficient, modern, robust, reliable and secure technology systems and infrastructure that underpin the service delivered to our wide array of customers across Northern Europe.
Our vision is to be recognized as an agile organization running a stable IT service, to facilitate business outcomes by providing best in class service – secure, decarbonized and sustainable.
This programme will give you experience across our key focus areas: Server Hosting, Storage and Backup, Mainframe, Datacentre Hosting and Technical Transformation and Deployment. So, you can experience everything Atos Data Centre and Hosting has to offer.
- Deploying modernisation and automation across our technology stack.
- Auditing an existing customer or internal landscape to see where we can add value.
- Analysing and modelling existing business processes to understand current business procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing your understanding of an organisation’s processes before recommending changes to implement new business solutions.
- Working on small or large projects within the scope of your experience and expertise.
Why to apply?
It’s a superb opportunity to find where your talents and interests lie, and you’ll have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives.
You’ll also spend a lot of time working with our experienced engineers and senior management team:
- Developing automated processes for existing operational procedures.
- Transforming the workplace, making it more accessible and inclusive.
- Delivering and implementing specific infrastructures or technologies, with compliance to commitments and quality objectives.
- Supporting customer engagements from bid to delivery.
- Using innovation to ensure cost-effective solutions satisfy business requirements both internally and to our end clients.
- Gaining specific technical skills in areas of interest with hands on as well as traditional learning methods.
- Learning important business skills alongside the technology focus.
A Computer Science or other STEM subject degree, or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good data analysis skills and use of associated tooling.
- Proactive and investigative, focusing on the needs of the end-user.
- Compassion and adaptability.
- Problem solver.
- Patient and adaptable.
- Able to win trust and build relationships.
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about technology.
- Fast learner, motivated to progress.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.