Automation, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
What you’ll be doing:
Intelligent automation brings automatics, analytics and AI together to solve client issues. Information is power, and data analytics is increasing in importance all the time. This data needs to be fit for purpose and accurate, so it’s essential to have conversations with customers to learn their business and requirements. We also need to know how to collect, understand, use and present the data in ways that are useful for clients – to design the solution and assure them it meets their needs.
As a consultant in this rapidly evolving area, you’ll also enjoy unrivalled challenges at the forefront of robotics and process automation. Working alongside experienced and talented consultants with all-round knowledge of business operations, you’ll receive ongoing technical training to match your role. You’ll learn – on the job and via formal courses – how to use existing and emerging technologies to unlock the value of business data and deliver complex solutions and real business outcomes for renowned clients.
Until recently, data science teams were comprised mainly of data scientists, data architects and business analysts. Now:
- AI Engineers turn data science work into scalable and stable products
- Machine Learning Engineers develop machines and systems that can learn and apply knowledge without specific direction
- Information Security Engineers help to safeguard organisations’ computer networks and systems, planning and executing security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks
You’ll use your combined business and data analytics skills to help clients improve insights, optimise processes, discover new business potential, and maximise operational and business advantages gained from digital assets.
With exposure to the whole economy of the data lifecycle, you can focus on initiatives in:
- Process evaluation
- Analysis of financials and HR data
- Strategic focus
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop a blend of skills in your specialist area with data management and business processes
- Build knowledge of all forms of structured and unstructured data to create clear and simple value insights for our clients
- Gain valuable experience from design to delivery, with a real impact on business from day one
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A degree in computing, maths, engineering, physics or a similar discipline with exposure to technology and business is ideal, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Analytical with a flair for business
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and logical approach to finding creative solutions for (complex) problems
- Enquiring mind with good attention to detail
- Cool, calm, collected and confident with a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Eager and able learn new technical skills quickly
- Supportive and helpful team player
- Passionate about data science
- Exceptional statistical skills and a high degree of literacy in databases and associated techniques
- Proactive in your own development to make the most of training provided and progress