Full Stack Developer
What you’ll be doing
Being a Full Stack Developer at Atos means being responsible for projects from conception to completion. As such, you can look forward to developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding across the full digital journey of projects.
Our specialist digital transformation teams are organised into squads. Each squad is led by one or two senior full stack engineers of the highest calibre. Under their expert guidance, you’ll learn to not only identify complex business problems confidently, but to also deliver innovative solutions using the latest digital technology, including code and cloud.
You’ll be an integral part of an agile, collaborative and highly skilled team, responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Working with a range of leading-edge technologies across multiple platforms
- Developing new information systems for a range of clients
- Engaging directly with clients to clearly understand business problems
- Solving business problems with innovative design solutions
- Writing and deploying code, and maintaining it in production
The work’s varied and highly rewarding, as everything we do is about evolving our digital knowledge and expertise, and our clients’ businesses. You’ll be able to get involved with work at all levels, working across a variety of projects and clients. And to help ensure your progress, you’ll be guided and developed by some truly world-class technologists, while enjoying early exposure to the full breadth of technologies and methods that we employ. You’ll also have access to extensive technical and commercial training.
We’re looking for the following key skills from applicants:
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering
- An understanding of IT solutions and ideally some software coding experience either at university or through previous work experience
- Technical capability and a keen interest in tech/coding/development
- Ability to work well in a team, internally and externally
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver projects within agreed timescales
If you think this sounds like you, apply now to join an exciting and growing team at Atos.
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Start date: Immediate start