Sorry, this position has been filled.
Technical Project Manager
What you’ll be doing:
Working within the Telco, Media and Technology business of Atos, you will spend your 18-month scheme developing your technical project management skills as part of the Media Project Delivery Team. You will join a tightknit team of Project Managers, Solution Architects and Engineers who work with some of the world’s largest Media and Broadcast organizations to bring real change at what is a monumental shift for the Media industry right now.
- Work directly with clients to deliver solutions based on provided requirements
- Review technical solutions to ensure they meet client requirements
- Build project delivery plans and budgets, and see through the management and delivery of these
- Manage project resources effectively to deliver the best outcome of the project
- Manage client expectations and customers concerns to deliver complex projects in line with Atos procedures
- Report to the client and internal stakeholders on project updates
- Manage project risks and issues both with the client and internally
- Plan on-site and remote installations
- Procurement of materials for on-site installations
- Aid in the design of solutions at a technical level (e.g. CAD drawings and installation schedules)
- Contribute to on-site installations in Broadcast and Media facilities
- Build test plans to ensure the completed solution meets client expectations
- Obtain client acceptance of solutions
This is a great opportunity to join a technically-lead team of Project Managers who deliver solutions to some of the largest Media organizations in the world. You will have the opportunity to build technical knowledge of Broadcast and Media technology, whilst gaining key skills in Project Management that are applicable to all industries. The Media industry is going through a large amount of change as viewer habits change from linear TV to on-demand consumption. Alongside significant changes to the underlying technology used across the industry with the move from SDI to IP, there has never been a more exciting time to get into the Media Industry.
This is a technical role requiring both a drive and ability to learn technical concepts from Content Supply Chain and Media Storage through to Cloud Services and Network Infrastructure. In addition, an ability to communicate well and manage customer relationships is key to making a success of the role. A degree in a technical field is essential to the role, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- An interest in the Broadcast and Media Industry
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
What we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.