Sorry, this position has been filled.
We’re looking for outstanding Finance Graduates with ability to join our team!
If you are a forward-thinking person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then, read below.
What we offer:
An 18-month Atos graduate programme, supplemented by a further 18-month Junior Finance Business Partner programme, aligned to finance organisation with flexibility to adapt assignments to changing business needs.
Structured support to encourage professional qualification with CIMA whilst ensuring each graduate is responsible for their own progress towards qualification.
During the 3-year scheme the expectation is for each Graduate to complete the following rotations:
- Year 1- 1*12-month rotation.
- Year 2 – 2*6-month rotations.
- Year 3 – 1*12-month rotation in year 3 in a Junior Finance Business partner role.
Programme Manager allocates rotations based on scheme progression, business support required and CIMA Personal Experience Record.
Ad hoc requests during rotation may be available based on business needs.
- Industry Support: Understanding of the overall organisation and exposure to a wide variety of Finance processes and colleagues; Working closely with the Finance Business Partner community; Budget/B2 preparation and reporting; Month end closing activities; Weekly revenue and margin forecasting; Deep dives into the cost base; Ad-hoc finance support.
- Financial Accounting: Review of statutory accounts, prepayments, Global recharges/journal booking/Intercompany/ Fixed Assets, AP/AR Recs; Payroll, Headcount; Global Invoices; National Statistics; Audit Support/PO Support.
- Special Projects: contact with wide variety of different areas within the business leading to strong understanding on how the business works and shapes the value of master data; new acquisition system and process Integrations; Master data maintenance.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Month end accounts preparation and reporting, forecasting and budgeting, management reporting to Global; Understanding the overall organisation and exposure to a wide variety of Finance processes and colleagues.
We expect all graduates to work out of their base (or closest office) location 5 days a week to increase exposure to the business and to gain experience from colleagues, however, working from home will be allowed on occasion if agreed in advance with your Line/Assignment Manager.
Note: Due to Covid19 until future notice (when it is safe to start going back to the office) you will be asked to work from home.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Committed to studying CIMA.
- Collaborative and able to work well in large diverse teams.
- Understands the markets that Atos operates.
- Ability to contribute towards setting strategy.
- Understands implications of decisions and actions on overall business profitability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Takes ownership and follows through on decisions and actions.
- Pragmatic approach to decision making and ability to think laterally.
- Professional and disciplined approach.
- Confident in internal and external interactions.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to manage demands appropriately.
- Conflict management experience.
- Proactive in pursuing learning and developing opportunities for themselves and the organisation.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Start date: September 2022
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.