Sorry, this position has been filled.
BID Support Graduate
As a Bid Support Graduate, you’ll be working in our Financial Service and Insurance Industry, you will be working in the Solutions team, and have opportunities to work alongside the Bid Management Team to support the bid and solution process. This role will give you an insight into the way Atos works with our clients to transform their businesses. The types of activities you’ll be involved in include (but not limited to): –
- Creating and maintaining BTS sales documentation on how we deliver both the target client solution and business transformation
- Supporting client proposals, workshops, and presentations
- Capturing and interpreting client requirements to assess what our solution should be
- Operational and industry research to capture market trends, impact of upcoming regulatory & compliance legislation, as well as product and service innovation
- Conducting data analysis and due diligence
- Supporting solution and / or transition directors in defining the target operating model and an end-to-end transition and transformation plans – delivering the designed solution and client requirements
- Working alongside the Bid Management Team to manage the writing and production of all client proposal questions and responses in line with required quality levels and timelines
We’re not looking for a particular degree subject, so as long as you have a 2:1 (or higher) degree and can demonstrate the key strengths we’re looking for then this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining Financial Service and Insurance industry experience and skills, but you’ll also get to see how Atos designs solutions for its clients. You’ll benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment
- Has a vast array of learning and development opportunities
Key strengths that we’re looking for are
If you have superb communication skills, both written and verbal, are an organised individual who can meet deadlines, and are keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced role, then read on to find other skills we’re looking for.
We’d also like you to: –
- Have an interest in the Financial Service and Insurance industry and the changes in legislation and product and service innovation
- Be able to network with people at all levels and win trust to build positive relationships
- Have great organisational skills and be able to multi-task and plan your day effectively
- Learn quickly and deliver results
- Be self-motivated and have energy and drive to see tasks through to completion
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you, so apply now.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lytham
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position