Atos launches Government as a Platform components via G-Cloud VI
Atos and the Atos cloud company, Canopy, currently have 111 products on the framework of which the following can form the basis of Government as a Platform as they are highly scaleable, standardised components that can be used as a service by many organisations:
- Secure messaging Service – This enables an organisation to securely exchange (send and receive) messages and data between disparate government and non-government IT systems. It connects via the internet and the existing Public Service Network (PSN) and is hosted on a Pan Government Accredited platform
- Predictive Analytics as a Platform – This uses innovative machine learning as a service software platform. Using your historic patterns of business this service can give you true insight from your data to provide real-time predictions and recommendations. These recommendations can then be used to better inform your business strategy and support real-time decisions in the day to day running of your organisation.
- Enterprise Private Cloud Secure+ – a secure, reliable, scalable and flexible hosting capability, which can deliver virtualised cloud services to multiple or individual IT applications or services across a Public Sector organisation.
- Cloud Migration Service – A proven approach to migrating business systems to a cloud model with minimal disruption to business operations.
- Lync as a Service – An internal messaging service for the workplace which can increase productivity through a real-time unified communications platform available any time on multiple devices
- SIAM for Cloud – A framework for the impartial, integrated management and governance of end-to-end ICT services, products and technologies across a Service Tower ecosystem. Introduces common assured standards of governance, service quality, cost efficiency and optimises end-to-end Cloud Services performance across the supply chain
Atos has also used the G-Cloud framework to extend its partnerships with organisations within its SME Harbour Programme. Many offerings on the G-Cloud are shared with trusted and innovative SME organisations. Through the Harbour programme, SME partners have had the opportunity to pitch their ideas to large Government clients including the Cabinet Office, bringing new and extended offerings to the Public Sector from small companies.
Commenting today, Ursula Morgenstern, Atos UK&I CEO and Global Executive Vice President of Canopy, the Atos cloud, and Enterprise Software, said “We’re at an incredibly exciting point for the technology industry in the UK. The changes made by the UK Government in digitisation and procurement of digital services are world-leading.
“We have re-shaped our business to meet Government’s needs and it has driven more innovation and more partnership than ever before.
“Our SME Harbour programme has given us the opportunity to partner with some incredible and innovative organisations and offer solutions to our Government clients that we haven’t been able to give them before.”
For further information please speak to:
on 0141 221 0707/ 0771 065 1973
Notes to editor
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2013 pro forma annual revenue of €10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline. For more information, visit: https://atos.net/en-gb