Your Virginia Privacy Rights
Your Virginia Privacy Rights
This notice to Virginia residents is provided under Virginia law. It explains your privacy rights and provides certain mandated disclosures about our treatment of Virginia residents’ information online.
Virginia law provides Virginia residents with the rights listed below.
- Right to Access
- You have the right to confirm whether we are processing your personal data and to access your personal data.
- Right to Correct
- You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the purposes of the processing.
- Right to Delete
- You have the right to delete personal data provided by or obtained about you.
- Right to Portability
- You have the right to obtain a portable copy of the personal data that you provided to us.
Exercising Your Virginia Privacy Rights
Making Access, Deletion, and Correction Requests
While Atos does not sell or share your personal information, if you are a Virginia resident Virginia law allows you to request information regarding Atos and its affiliates’ disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send an email to DPO.NAO@atos.net or fill out the Online Data Privacy Request Form. Before completing your request, we may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity.
Any request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and there may be circumstances the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. In all other events, Atos will remove the information as required by law.
Virginia Mandatory Disclosures
We also make the following disclosures for purposes of compliance with Virginia privacy law:
- We process the following categories of personal data: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, job title, Company, country, and any other data that you might communicate in your message
- Your personal data can be collected either directly or indirectly.
- It can be collected directly when, for instance, you voluntarily submit it for subscribing to our newsletter online, or when completing the website contact form. When accessing these pages, you will be provided information about the collection of your personal data and will be able to give – or decline to give – your consent.
- Your personal data can be collected indirectly when using cookies on our website and other technologies. Atos intends to collect information such as the number of visitors, as well as user’s last visit date and consulted page and visit duration. Please refer to the “cookies and other tracking technologies” for additional information.
- If you interact with us in response to marketing activities, such as an email campaign, we will be able to access certain information about such interaction, such as the nature of your response.
Last updated on January 1st, 2023