Sorry, this position has been filled.
Public Sector & Defence Business Graduate
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Atos Public Sector & Defence (PS&D) business, you will be assigned to one of a number of key roles: Business or Account Management, Sales and Business Development, Customer Engagement, Corporate Social Responsibility, Strategy and Business Office or Marketing. You’ll be joining a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment. PS&D is a flagship industry in our organisation. We deliver services to the majority of government departments, touching the lives of millions of citizens. You’ll be helping our clients to enhance the services they deliver through the adoption of world-leading digital technologies.
We encourage a culture where social value and sustainability are embedded in the way we work. We are trusted by our clients to do the right thing helping us to
drive our reputation as innovative partners who deliver transformation for good.
Transformation for good means partnership and collaboration with clients to reinvent the services they provide to citizens: more sustainably, more transparently, more effectively.
All roles will give you experience of the end-to-end client relationship from developing a clear strategy, delivering differentiated sales propositions, delivering against commitments and building long-standing relationships. Your responsibilities are likely to include:
- Building a stakeholder network from various functional disciplines within Atos, from legal and financial to technical and proposition management
- Developing client account plans and client engagement plans
- Supporting account teams in managing the effectiveness of delivery to their customers and maintaining the health of the overall Profit & Loss position
- Bringing client insight to develop solutions for clients and deliver winning bids
- Researching market trends and recommending new opportunities
- Facilitating innovation days and collaborating with customers on fresh concepts
- Building, delivering and measuring social value initiatives
- Designing comms and engagement plans to build relationships with clients
- Leading projects to develop new propositions
- Managing sales and business tools to aid planning and reporting
- Support the production and delivery of PS&D external marketing activity including brand, bids, campaigns and client engagement
Atos is a world-leading global technology organisation with expertise in the latest digital trends. We are ranked number 1 worldwide in sustainability performance in IT services by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and we have committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2039, a date which is 11 years ahead of the UN Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
You’ll be part of a fun, enthusiastic, competitive and supportive North European team. We avoid hierarchies, so you’ll be engaging directly with clients, business leaders and executives. With coaching and support from our top professionals, you’ll gain exposure to many areas of Atos, challenging you and giving you great skills for your future career. As well as your day job, we encourage you to join our Diversity and Inclusion Networks and get involved in initiatives such as reverse mentoring, (providing your insight and ideas to senior business managers) or promoting thought-leadership in our Green Network. You’ll find that, as well as learning new skills, your voice will also be heard and valued.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business, and how business to business relationships work. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to sales and technology can be useful, but it is not essential. We’re interested in your personal skills and attitude. We’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
- Ability to plan, listen, research and communicate