Maturity assessment and consulting
How to transform your Security to enhance secure business through the cloud and keep full control of your sensitive data?
Taking the customer organization Security Maturity as an input, as well as customer regulatory context and targets of the Cloud Transformation Program, Atos Cloud Security Consulting will determine how the customer IT Security organization, governance, processes and controls must be transformed when the IT moves to the Cloud (and at which speed). Adding a Cloud layer into the customer Data Classification Policy is a key element as well.
- Risk Assessment: Get visibility on where your data is and determine an action plan for compliance >> Cloud Security Assessment
- Data security & control: Keep full control and protect your critical data wherever it moves within the Cloud in compliance with regulations applying to them
- Cloud Security Roadmap: Build the security transformation roadmap and define the cloud rules for your different data classification levels.
How to build and maintain control of compliance in the cloud?
In order to put forward that customers should keep control of their access management and encryption. And not entrust that to Cloud providers. This is the way of limiting Cloud Service Provider lock-in, as well as be able to keep greater trust (and control) on who accesses to which data. While unauthorized persons will only reach encrypted data (of course a Data Classification is required in order to encrypt data on a risk-based approach, not all data is sensitive). As a consequence, it means that visibility on uncontrolled Clouds usage (Shadow IT, unsanctioned IT) is key in order to add Security controls or provide Secure alternatives to end-users and Business Units.
- Cloud IAM: Protect and access data in IaaS, PaaS & SaaS with strong authentication >> Evidian IDaaS
- Cloud Encryption: Protect and access data in IaaS, PaaS & SaaS with targeted encryption >> Trustway DataProtect
- Hybrid Cloud Security: Add an end-to-end layer of security control that covers all cloud environments as well as on-premises infrastructure
How to ensure applications are securely developed and operated in the cloud?
Agile security is about embracing DevSecOps, not only to Shift Left Security (for vulnerabilities in the code, to provide IAM and encryption SDK to DevOps, etc.) but also benefit from the CICD cycle, immutable infrastructure, Infrastructure as a code, and zero trust to implement stronger security controls (previously not available), automatized and orchestrated. This brings new frontiers for Security risks (VM templates, CI/CD tools and API are the new gold rush for hackers). This is a Game Changer, mindsets must adapt and Security teams trained for Cloud Based Security.
- DevSecOps Approach: Enhance cloud-native application security through automation and integration with DevOps processes
- Prescriptive SOC: Eliminate security blind spots with automation, orchestration. Secure critical workloads, and simplify management of hybrid Cloud >> SOC Security Operation Center
- Cloud Access Security Broker: See what data is being shared with third parties via the Cloud and automatically categorize the risk level via CASB >> Brochure CASB
Choosing Atos for its end-to-end management & orchestration
European trusted partner
Ensure a secure cloud computing environment thanks to a partnership environment covering all the major Cloud Service Providers
Own IP for IAM and encryption
Be prepared for the unexpected with our own trusted solutions, guaranteeing full ownership of the products and controlled roadmap
Managed security capabilities and major worldwide partner
Benefit from the experience of a global outsourcing company ranked as 1st MSSP in Europe and 3rd MSSP worldwide
McAfee and Atos have partnered to provide a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Service combining best of breed technology from McAfee MVISION Cloud and Atos’ cybersecurity products: Trustway for data protection and Evidian for access management. The combined offer ensures greater control to customers for their data encryption and Identity and Access Management needs across their multi-cloud environment.
Atos is now the first partner certified by McAfee SIA for MVISION Cloud products.
Atos & Google alliance
Atos and Google Cloud form a global partnership to deliver secure hybrid Cloud, machine learning and collaboration solutions to the enterprise.
This partnership will see the creation of secure solutions in areas including hybrid Cloud, data analytics & machine learning and the digital workplace.
One of the principles behind our partnership is the fact that we have two complementary roles.
In this instance Google brings the public cloud technology – and associated value – that enterprises are looking for. Atos helps clients define their vertical ‘use cases’ and then connect or adapt their existing environments in order to be able to leverage google ‘technology legos’. All while ensuring that in both the existing environment and new environment security and compliancy policies are enforced.
Addressing this fast-growing demand, Atos is working with Google Cloud to provide businesses worldwide with secure cutting-edge solutions.
Increase Application Agility
…easier migration to Cloud
Drive more IoT business value
…fast deployment & smarter use of data
Enable SAP on Cloud
…faster move to S4 HANA & Cloud
Enhance real-time collaboration
…better team collaboration
Secure Hybrid Cloud for enterprise
…ability to use new technologies safely
Make AI real for business
…better use of data to serve customers
Atos, a proud member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
Atos helps customers maximize value from
native Microsoft security with its industry-leading expertise in managed security services.
A security portfolio for Microsoft technologies
MISA is an ecosystem of independent software vendors and managed security service providers that have integrated their solutions to better defend against a world of increasing threats.
Atos has a growing portfolio of services that are built with Microsoft technologies. The invitation into MISA was based on Atos’ managed security service offerings with Azure Security Center and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
Azure Native Security
- Secure inside your public cloud with native capabilities from Microsoft
- Gain visibility to protect workloads and ensure compliance with regulations best practice
- Monitor for threats 24/7 and have trained experts respond
Endpoint Detection and Response
- Protect your endpoint and workloads from known and unknown threats
- Maintain continuous surveillance through 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response
- Perform threat hunting to neutralize advanced threats<
Delivering cloud security as a service with Atos Microsoft Azure Sentinel:
Once they enter the cloud, business-critical assets require enhanced protection against cyber security risks. This factsheet outlines our approach to monitoring your IT estate with Microsoft-native security controls to protect and secure your business.
These security services are supported by:
- Consulting: risk assessment, cybersecurity strategy and roadmap, industry and regulatory compliance
- Integration: solution design, deployment and integration, onboarding and handover
- Managed Security Services: 24/7 security operations, MDR, CSIRT
Running Olympic and Paralympic Games technology rehearsals in unprecedented times
Testing is a vital part of the digital preparation for any Olympic and Paralympic Games, just as training is for athletes. After all,…
2021: a year to reboot, rebuild and rebound
In every company, 2020 was a year of reckoning. Being required to operate with minimal human presence, in a context of severe disruption and uncertainty, has…
The cloud security challenge – The Cloud is a key enabler of digital transformation. It is transforming business, organizations and government, enabling new levels of speed, agility and focus.
Do you know where all your sensitive data is today? Discover in this brochure how can a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) enhance your cloud security?
Compliant, flexible and innovative, our Hardware Security Module range brings to companies and critical infrastructures the reliability of an innovative and robust architecture in compliance with strict security demands.