What is Atos AIsaac platform for?
Traditional SIEM-based security monitoring cannot detect complex, targeted, or unknown attacks. It is unable to analyze a high volume of varied data. In short: it is unable to defend you from next-generation cyberattacks.
In response, we have evolved beyond SIEM, and built a truly comprehensive Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service powered by our next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform, AIsaac.
The Atos AIsaac platform is a cloud-native solution with hybrid and multi-cloud support. AIsaac combines our award-winning artificial intelligence for cybersecurity and innovations in edge AI.
Look under the hood of a next-generation
cyberdefense platform for MDR
To follow or contact us:
Advance your threat detection
AIsaac is available as a SaaS with our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service, and is hosted on the Atos OneCloud. AIsaac runs on a Hortonworks Big Data platform and uses next-generation algorithms to detect complex, targeted attacks in real-time. Once a threat is detected, AIsaac automatically contains the threat. Our incident responders then use the platform’s SOAR capabilities to orchestrate a swift and effective response.
Recognized as the most innovative AI platform by Microsoft
Collect across vectors
With AIsaac, you get one central console that brings together logs, alerts, flows, vulnerabilities, and configuration changes.
AIsaac covers your entire IT stack, including servers, endpoints, cloud, SaaS applications, and your existing investment in security technologies.
You get one single integrated platform for complete digital security.
Deep mining with AI and Machine Learning
AIsaac mines your data thrice:
- Hunt for attack campaigns and hidden threats with 100+ machine learning models and 500+ use case scenarios across industries
- Anticipate attacks by correlating over 200+ threat intel sources for impact on your assets and proactively raise your defenses
- Monitor for known threats with over 1000+ rules and signatures and detect threats in real-time.
Comprehensive Threat Management Technologies
Get a proven, next-generation AI platform delivered from the cloud. AIsaac integrates seven key threat management technologies without any silos:
- SIEM: Detect known threats in real-time
- SOAR: Investigate, contain, and orchestrate threat response
- CSPM: Detect and remediate misconfigurations on your cloud stack
- EDR: Uncover and contain threats on endpoint devices
- UBA: Detect threat originating from malicious insiders
- NTA: Identify network threats using netflow, rules, and threat intelligence
- Security Analytics: Mine your entire IT and cloud stack for threats.
Gartner Market Guide to Managed Detection and Response
Understand the current state of the MDR market
According to Gartner, “MDR services add 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response capabilities to security operations capabilities via an outcome-oriented approach. Security and risk management leaders should use this research to determine if MDR services are a good fit for their goals, use cases and requirements.”
A global bank chose Atos to upgrade its capabilities to monitor and protect its network from increasing external threats.
A U.S.-based global packaging company that generates $8.5b in annual revenue chose Atos to monitor and protect their complex network from external threats.