Protect cloud assets automatically and detect threats as they emerge
To get more flexibility, organizations have largely embraced multi-cloud. Between private and public cloud, it becomes even more complicated to have a complete vision on where data is located, who has access to it and if the right security controls are in place.
In this era where sophisticated intrusions multiply, are you sure you can keep your data safe and sovereign?
On average, organizations have
2,6 public and 2,7 private clouds
Flexera, State of the cloud report 2021
To follow or contact us:
What is Cloud Protect?
Cloud Protect is about taking an approach where you are implementing the right controls and continually augmenting them in order to maintain a secure posture.
How we minimize the impact of any potential security issue
We defend you against sophisticated threats
- Protect networks, containers and workloads from advanced threats with AI/ML
- Enable Zero Trust architectures to micro/nano segment flows minimizing the attack surface and lateral movement
- Protect cloud apps and API’s from exploitation and vulnerabilities impacting the privacy, integrity and availability
We protect you against data loss and bring trust and sovereignty to cloud
- Protect sensitive data from unintended disclosure
- Maintain sovereignty and control over data with strong data protection and encryption
- Enforce organizational security policies across multi-cloud environments
We manage cloud access risk through effective identity and access policies
- Enforce cloud infrastructure access and entitlements effectively
- Automate identity lifecycle management across hybrid cloud
- Minimize privilege access risk through strong policy enforcement and controls
Augmenting security controls with automation to maintain a secure posture is critical. We support you all along this journey. Schedule a call with our experts today.
The Atos proactive approach to cloud security
Cloud PreventProactively deploy controls that secure by design cloud architectures.
Visit solution page >
Cloud PreserveContinuously monitor, detect and respond to evolving threats.
Visit solution page >
In this new e-book, discover how to apply Zero Trust to identity in your multi-cloud strategy.
Cloud and sovereignty: are they compatible? >>
A migration to the cloud should not mean a loss of sovereignty. Our experts have identified 4 steps that you may consider when migrating your data.
Taming the digital cyber storm: using artificial intelligence to protect digital assets >>
Artificial intelligence blended with a mature MDR program is the best bet for protecting digital assets!
Securing access to the cloud >>
Between SaaS, web, and on-premise applications, are you sure that all your accesses are secured? Discover how to achieve that while also improving user experience and productivity.