Ensure identity and data sovereignty
in a hybrid cloud environment
Who has access to my data?
Is it safely encrypted?
Am I really the owner for it?
With multi-cloud complexity, organizations are lacking visibility and have an incomplete control over their data and associated risks. It becomes more and more complicated to apply consistent security controls over multi-cloud and on-premises environments and misconfigurations can easily happen.
Managing cloud identities, accesses and data security consistently is key to regain control in all your environments.
To follow or contact us:
How can you provide optimal identity, data protection and access control in hybrid cloud?
Protect your data wherever they are
Our Cloud Encryption solutions, based on our Trustway product line, support organizations moving to cloud to improve data security. By encrypting data and managing encryption keys, leveraging an advanced data security solution like Atos Trustway DataProtect gives organizations control back over their data.
You protect your data against breaches, regardless of their location.
Our products and services
- Comprehensive encryption (applications, tokenization, files, data bases, virtual machines)
- Secure key management
- Central security and policy management
- Hardware Security Module supported key management system
- Mitigate security risks by adding an extra layer of protection
- Reduce operation complexity by managing encryption keys from a single pane of glass
- Comply with the most stringent data protection regulations (GDPR, PCI DSS, EDPB…)
- Maintain data sovereignty with a 100% French-certified physical hardware security module
Accelerate your journey towards identity-driven cloud security
Our Cloud Identity and Access management solutions, based on our Evidian product line, support identity federation and facilitate access management in hybrid cloud infrastructures.
Your users benefit from a simplified and secure access to their sanctioned cloud and on-premises applications.
Our products and services
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Identity Federation
- Identity Provider (IdP) proxy
- Provisioning / deprovisioning of identities to cloud/web environments
- Role management
- Security policy management
- Increase the productivity of your users by enabling your users to connect from anywhere with a user-friendly experience
- Reduce your attack surface through the use of SSO combined with strong authentication
- Secure your supply chain and bring more traceability for your cloud ecosystem
- Granularly control who accesses your Cloud assets from one central point
- Prevent identity sprawl for your users and get rid of orphaned accounts
Independent HealthIdentity access management enables Independent Health’s business users to securely and conveniently access its information, applications & devices.
Read the press release >
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustPreviously, the Trust had several single sign-on solutions due to the integration of Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS Foundation Trust, with Winchester and Eastleigh Healthcare Trust. This placed a burden on the Trust’s IT support and wasted valuable clinician time. Single sign-on helped 5000 clinicians focus on frontline care.
Read more >
The views from our experts
Digital sovereignty is a growing concern. Policy makers, governments and enterprises must master the art of balancing it with digital agility, as this will be key to competitiveness.
As your data moves one access right away from everyone and everything, a sound data encryption strategy becomes critical. Discover what encryption options are available on Public Cloud.
Whatever the evolution of the IT in the coming decades, it will always be mandatory to control identities and their access rights to company data.