Atos QLM E
Atos Quantum Learning Machine Enhanced – Atos QLM E – is a new range of GPU-accelerated Atos Quantum Learning Machine. Atos QLM E offers an acceleration up to 12 times to simulate variational algorithms that a particularly well-suited for NISQ (Noisy Intermediate Scale Quantum) devices, which will be the first quantum accelerators to be commercialized in the next few years.
By promising to apply, in the near-term, computation capabilities that are beyond the reach of even the most powerful existing computers to solve complex, real-life problems, NISQ devices will play an important role in determining the commercial potential of quantum computing. Herein lies a double challenge for the industry: developing NISQ algorithms is as important as building the machines, since both are required to identify concrete applications. Atos QLM E has been optimized to drastically reduce the compilation time of hybrid quantum-classical algorithms simulations, leading to quicker advancement in application research.
Atos QLM E[nhanced] accelerating research in the NISQ era
- Accelerate your quantum simulations up to 12x
- Optimized for variational algorithms best suited for the NISQ* era (up to 30 qubits)
- Upgrade your QLM to a QLM E very easily to benefit from these enhanced features
Accelerate research on variational algorithms using Atos QLM E:
Quantum Approximate Optimization Algorithm
Variational Quantum Eigensolver / Variational Imaginary Time Evolution
Variational Quantum Factoring
Variational Quantum Classifier
Get ready for the Quantum revolution
The quantum shift is coming, it will enable to solve some complex problems faster than the current most powerful HPC systems
As a computing leader in Europe, Atos launched in 2016 the quantum program led by a high level advisory board and implemented by the Atos Quantum lab.
The Atos Quantum Learning Machine added value explained
With this statement in mind, Atos has created the Quantum Learning Machine, a complete on-premise environment designed to prepare today the Quantum revolution of tomorrow…
The Atos Quantum Learning Machine approach
- Help people learn and experiment with quantum computers
- Develop applications and algorithms
- Without the need to wait for quantum machines to be physically available
Inside the Quantum Learning Machine
The Atos Quantum Learning Machine is a complete appliance
- Offering an universal programming environment to avoid the vendor lock-in
- Simulating up to 41 qubits, on a simple business server physical dimensions
- Gathering universal quantum programming language (AQASM, Atos Quantum Assembly Language, quantum hybrid language based on Python)
- Allowing programmers to develop their own algorithms on any existing or future quantum programming framework
Join the Quantum revolution with Atos experts
Atos provides a broad range of services based on the Atos QLM. Our mission, with our Quantum experts, is to accompany you in every aspects.
From the discovery of the Atos QLM appliance, to the development and simulation of your first Quantum codes, our experts’ outstanding teaching skills and the QLM intuitive programming environment gives you the knowledges to join the Quantum revolution.
Atos Fast Start program with the Center of Excellence in Performance Programming
- Discover the Atos QLM
- Develop & Simulate your codes
- AQASM & pyAQASM
- Compile & Execute your algorithms…
- During two days
- On your premises
Already widely adopted
Thanks to its scalability, openness and unrivalled power, Atos Quantum Learning Machine is already adopted by major quantum players: