The Hartree Centre helps UK businesses and organisations of any size to explore and adopt supercomputing, data science and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for enhanced productivity, smarter innovation and economic growth.The Hartree Centre is home to some of the most advanced digital technologies and experts in the UK.
- The Hartree Centre is dedicated to enabling UK companies to prepare for the future and access cutting-edge quantum technology (quantum programming and emulation) to boost discovery and develop innovative solutions.
- Explore the latest quantum technologies to grow expertise and design digital solutions that address individual and industry-wide challenges for societal and economic benefit.
- Atos Quantum Learning Machine (QLM) simulators integrate seamlessly with the existing supercomputing resources.
- Each QLM allows the simulation of quantum computers up to 38 qubits.
- Atos QLM uses Atos’ Bull Sequana X800 servers and produces simulations of quantum computers based on three different quantum programming modes – the gate model, the annealing model, and the analog model.
- Hartree Centre was one of the first supercomputing centers in the world to deliver a programming environment and quantum emulation capabilities. It was able to offer computing time as a service to its customers. Thanks to the new service, developers can improve productivity by reducing validation time.
- Hartree Centre can offer businesses the ability to scale resources as needed using Atos’ flexible delivery model.
- It enables collaborative research projects and specialist training in quantum computing algorithms and applications.