Apply Zero Trust to identity in your multi-cloud strategy
CISOs are feeling pressure to improve both business group productivity and security across the tech stack, especially for hybrid work environments, leading to faster cloud adoption. However, cloud technologies create multiple point solutions that create extra complexity and silos within security stack.
In this context, Zero Trust has become a term that has been used extensively in the area of cloud security. But how can it really be used when it comes to development and management of the cloud environment?
Throughout this e-book, you will learn the Zero Trust methodology for identity and access management (IAM), enabled with Microsoft technologies.
In the e-book, you will learn:
- What is Zero Trust
- Why Zero Trust is key for identity and access management
- What Microsoft Entra can bring to Zero Trust for IAM
- How to deploy Zero Trust for identity and federate identities for multi-cloud and on-premises environments
- How to manage identities and access privileges with governance
- How to integrate threat signals from trusted security tools to improve detection, protection and response.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss cloud security solutions for your organization, please Contact Us.
Thank you for your interest.