Eviden and Microsoft, a strategic Alliance for over 20 years
Eviden an atos business is a long-standing Microsoft Gold partner with 13 specializations, including Microsoft security products.
Eviden is helping customers maximize the value derived from the native security, compliance and identity capabilities that exist with Microsoft solutions by integrating them into their cybersecurity strategy.
To follow or contact us:
Why Eviden and Microsoft Azure partnership?
Eviden is member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA). MISA is an ecosystem of independent software vendors and managed security service providers that have integrated their solutions to better defend against a world of increasing threats.
Eviden has a growing portfolio of services that are built with Microsoft technologies. The invitation into MISA was based on Eviden’s managed security service offerings.
Azure Native Security
- Secure inside your public cloud with native capabilities from Microsoft
- Gain visibility to protect workloads and ensure compliance with regulations best practice
- Monitor for threats 24/7 and have trained experts respond
Endpoint Detection and Response
- Protect your endpoint and workloads from known and unknown threats
- Maintain continuous surveillance through 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response
- Perform threat hunting to neutralize advanced threats
Microsoft Sentinel from Eviden
- Set up, build and configure your Microsoft Sentinel cloud instance in accordance with your technology and architecture
- Relieve in-house security teams from alert fatigue with security as a service for your Azure subscriptions
- Benefit from faster incident response with automated remediation response actions from MDR
These security services are supported by:
- Consulting: risk assessment, cybersecurity strategy and roadmap, industry and regulatory compliance
- Integration: solution design, deployment and integration, onboarding and handover
- Managed Security Services: 24/7 security operations, MDR, CSIRT
Eviden, a proud member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
Eviden has a dedicated Microsoft practice
with experts worldwide in Microsoft Security.
E-book: Secure multi-cloud infrastructures and hybrid environments with Microsoft Defender for Cloud
In this new e-book, get the best out of Microsoft Defender for Cloud in a hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure.
Head Securely in the Clouds Podcast
Head Securely in the Clouds is a podcast that brings together security and cloud experts to discuss the latest news and deep insights on the technologies, threats, regulations, and landscape evolution that are shaping cloud security. Get the views from the finest experts on how to foster trust, productivity, and profitability in your cloud environments.