Atos, a proud member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA)
Atos has a dedicated Microsoft practice
with experts worldwide in Microsoft Security.
Why Atos and Microsoft Azure partnership?
Atos is member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA). MISA is an ecosystem of independent software vendors and managed security service providers that have integrated their solutions to better defend against a world of increasing threats.
Atos has a growing portfolio of services that are built with Microsoft technologies. The invitation into MISA was based on Atos’s managed security service offerings.
Azure Native Security
- Secure inside your public cloud with native capabilities from Microsoft
- Gain visibility to protect workloads and ensure compliance with regulations best practice
- Monitor for threats 24/7 and have trained experts respond
Endpoint Detection and Response
- Protect your endpoint and workloads from known and unknown threats
- Maintain continuous surveillance through 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response
- Perform threat hunting to neutralize advanced threats
Microsoft Sentinel from Atos
- Set up, build and configure your Microsoft Sentinel cloud instance in accordance with your technology and architecture
- Relieve in-house security teams from alert fatigue with security as a service for your Azure subscriptions
- Benefit from faster incident response with automated remediation response actions from MDR
These security services are supported by:
- Consulting: risk assessment, cybersecurity strategy and roadmap, industry and regulatory compliance
- Integration: solution design, deployment and integration, onboarding and handover
- Managed Security Services: 24/7 security operations, MDR, CSIRT
The cloud security challenge – The Cloud is a key enabler of digital transformation. It is transforming business, organizations and government, enabling new levels of speed, agility and focus.
Our Atos Microsoft Sentinel offering uses Azure Sentinel to monitor your IT estate and use the Microsoft native security controls to protect and secure your business.