Get the best out of Microsoft Defender for Cloud in a hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure
Organizations are migrating to the cloud due to the many benefits that extend beyond cost-savings and productivity. These benefits include faster deployment, scalability, and enhanced security.
To procure these benefits, it is essential to understand and implement the security controls necessary to protect identities, data, compute resources, and applications. As cloud adoption is spread across on-premises and potentially multi-cloud infrastructures, this task becomes even more complex.
This e-book prepares you, as security practitioners, to manage your cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) and cloud security posture management (CSPM) for the infrastructure in place today and any additional infrastructure in the future using Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
In the e-book, you will learn:
- What are CSPM and CWPP
- What are the features and capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- How to manage the capabilities to provide security posture management for multi and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- How Microsoft Defender for Cloud can be automated and integrated with other solutions
- How to setup Microsoft Defender for Cloud for multi-cloud
- What are the use cases for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud CSPM in Azure, AWS, GCP and on-premises infrastructures.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss cloud security solutions for your organization, please Contact Us.
Thank you for your interest.
Please complete the form
to access the e-book
You will receive the e-book by email.