What is Managed Detection and Response (MDR)?
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is an advanced managed security service that provides threat intelligence, threat hunting, security monitoring, incident analysis, and incident response. This is unlike traditional MSSPs who only provide alerts from security monitoring.
Using advanced security analytics on endpoints, user behavior, application, and network; MDR provides deeper detection compared to traditional MSSPs, who mostly rely on rules and signature.
For faster response, MDR also uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to investigate, auto contain threats, and orchestrate response.
Managed Security Services around the clock and across the globe
To follow or contact us:
Why choose Atos MDR Services?
Cyber threats are rising in both volume and sophistication every day. Traditionally, Cyber defense has been at a disadvantage- attackers needed to succeed just once while defenders had to protect a large, ever-expanding attack surface 24×7. No amount of people can mine through all your security and IT data to detect modern threats, and respond quickly to contain attacks.
The Atos Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is built on the power of AI, big data analytics, and high-performance computing to bring you multi-vector threat detection and full-service response at remarkable speeds.
As a client, you get the power of 15 next-generation SOCs that are dedicated to preventing breaches on public, hybrid, and private clouds by proactively hunting, containing, and responding to threats.
Gartner Market Guide to Managed Detection and ResponseDownload report
Understand the current state of the MDR market
According to Gartner, “MDR services add 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response capabilities to security operations capabilities via an outcome-oriented approach. Security and risk management leaders should use this research to determine if MDR services are a good fit for their goals, use cases and requirements.”
Multi-vector threat detection & hunting
When it comes to cybersecurity, if you are blind anywhere, you are blind everywhere. This is why AIsaac®, the Atos AI platform for cyber analytics and hybrid SecOps brings superior threat visibility:
- Telemetry from your cloud, endpoints, network, users, logs, and your entire IT stack to uncover cyber threats
- Automated methodical and continuous hunting of cyber threats to identify malware beaconing, data exfiltration, lateral movements and 100s of other indicators
- Power of high-performance computing and cloud for powerful analytics and scale.
Auto containment & full-service response
When it comes to threat response, if you cannot act swiftly and evict the attacker, your detailed incident response plan is ineffective. This is why we:
- Automate threat containment to stop the spread of attacks and reduce attacker dwell time
- Investigate and validate contained threats manually, and create a detailed incident response plan to evict attackers
- Investigate threats faster and respond to them before you experience damages using the AIsaac® SOAR module.
Get the benefits of a SOC tuned to your IT and Security needs
Our global experience, deep industry expertise, and SOC teams ensure we learn your changing security needs and understand your environment to make strategic decisions that will continuously elevate your security posture against the current landscape.
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness: Leverage Atos 15 SOCs worldwide to protect your organization 24/7
- Big Data Analytics: increase the detection surface and decision velocity and decrease reaction time with our BullSequana X supercomputing systems
- AI & Machine Learning: reduce alert volume and prioritize alerts, increase investigation efficiency and locate malicious actors.
Top three managed security vendor
With Atos Managed Detection and Response, you get a proven managed security service
provider rated top three by Gartner®.
And with 15 SOCs strategically placed across the globe,
you get 24/7/365 protection and over 5000+ experts on call.
Atos MDR service benefits
- Threat detection across your IT stack
- Superior speeds in detection and response with AI
- Unlimited scale with high-performance computing and cloud
- Automated threat containment and rapid validation
- High touch, full-service incident response
- Certified CSIRT teams
Merging human and machine with innovation
Atos has over 4000+ technology patents, which is a testament to our culture of innovation. At Atos, we strive to create tech that can enhance and strengthen our practice. The Artificial Intelligence used in our SOCs is an extension of our SOC team and is built with over 20 years of frontline cyber combat experience.
The AIsaac® platform enables threat hunting at scale, automates investigation and containment of threats, and helps orchestrate an incident response. Our skilled threat hunters, certified security analysts and CSIRT (Security Incident Response Teams) use the AIsaac platform to uncover and neutralize attacks before it results in damages.
|Artificial Intelligence||SOC expert||Results|
|AI methodically and continuously hunts|
for cyber threats
|Hunters use proven methodologies to uncover complex, covert attack campaigns||Result: No blind spots in threat detection|
|AI contains identified threats and raises|
a ticket for human investigation
|Analysts investigate suspicious events and validate contained threats||Result: Instant threat containment and rapid validation|
|AI platform helps orchestrate the Incident Response plan swiftly||Incident responders formulate a plan to evict attackers||Result: Meticulous and swift incident response|
The pace of digital change will never be as slow as it is today as the digital economy will continue to accelerate in the coming years, unleashing new digital disruptive innovations.
A global bank chose Atos to upgrade its capabilities to monitor and protect its network from increasing external threats.
A U.S.-based global packaging company that generates $8.5b in annual revenue chose Atos to monitor and protect their complex network from external threats.