Enable complete visibility, control and compliance from a single pane of glass across multi-hybrid cloud environments from cloud to edge
While the benefits of hybrid cloud are clear, there is an important cybersecurity challenge to protect systems and data within and across multiple cloud environments. Organizations everywhere are using cloud services to drive a transformation in the way they operate. Many are well underway with their digital journey and investing in hybrid cloud as the best way to optimize their IT.
For hybrid cloud, integrating all security controls into one overall security posture is essential. And as the cyber threat evolves, cybersecurity must also evolve while acting as an enabler for digital transformation and innovation.
on average are required to discover and contain a breach
Source: IBM Cost of a Data Breach report 2022
To follow or contact us:
How can you improve your security posture across your multi-cloud environment?
Gain visibility and control within your cloud infrastructure
Our Atos Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) service provides continuous management of cloud risks through the prevention, detection, response, and prediction of where excessive cloud infrastructure risk resides. This service is based on common frameworks, regulatory requirements and enterprise policies.
Your cloud resources are centralized under a single pane of glass that provides a quick overview of all the discovered assets, across all public clouds.
- Cloud asset discovery
- Dynamic configuration assessment
- Compliance management
- Data governance and guardrails
- Automated remediation
- Manage your cloud security posture effortlessly through continuous compliance and auto-remediation
- Unify and centralize cloud security management and posture from a single pane of glass
- Achieve continuous visibility, governance and compliance in hybrid cloud
- Shift security left by embedding security processes in your CI/CD pipeline
Govern the use of your data in a cloud environment
Our Atos Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) service is a central point where you can manage and better secure cloud services to which your sensitive data could be sent. With a CASB service, you gain visibility and control over shadow SaaS usage while enabling employees to remain productive.
You identify sensitive data in cloud services and enforce access policies to minimize data loss risks.
- Discovery of Shadow IT
- Activity monitoring for sanctioned cloud usage
- Cloud Risk assessment
- Data loss prevention
- Cloud App real time protection
- Uncover Shadow IT usage and understand content flowing into and out of the cloud
- Automatically block any high-risk service
- Stop sensitive data going to any medium risk service
- Control personal device access
- Detect and prevent data exfiltration, insider threat, compromised accounts and malware
Ensure consistent protection of your workloads optimized across your hybrid cloud
Our Atos Cloud Workload Protection service aims to secure workloads on different cloud platforms using threat protection mechanisms including antimalware and providing visibility into protected environment.
You optimize the protection and visibility against vulnerabilities, malware and unauthorized changes for every part of your hybrid cloud.
- Vulnerability scanning and management
- Multi-cloud workload discovery
- Integrity monitoring and virtual patching
- Container security
- Runtime protection
- Enforce controls with centralized management and reporting for both public and private cloud from a single pane of glass
- Combat the latest sophisticated threats and zero-day vulnerabilities
- Seamlessly automate workload protection in your business processes with powerful automation
Reveal the vulnerabilities in your applications
Our Atos Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) service helps organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud. With SASE, all users, all traffic and all apps are protected anywhere with one complete cloud-delivered security offering.
You protect all app traffic, deliver an exceptional user experience, and provide complete best in class security.
- As a service security services fully cloud based
- Atos security management and monitoring
- Software Defined Networking
- Data loss prevention
- Cloud App security policies
- Gain a complete visibility and control across hybrid elements over users, apps and data
- Apply a consistent data protection everywhere (SaaS apps, on premise repositories…)
- Enhance your agility and flexibility for workplace landscape changes
CASB: The Cloud Control Point for continuous real time protection
Do you know where all your sensitive data is today? Discover how a cloud access security broker (CASB) can enhance your cloud security.
Cybersecurity tech trends shaping 2022
Risk driven security, security services, consolidation of technologies, remote working…
Discover the 8 cybersecurity tech trends that will shape 2022.
Assess and improve your security posture in 2022
How do you assess your security posture? 2022 goes towards minimizing the risk exposure and maintaining the right security measures for all assets.