Atos Computer Vision Platform
Atos Computer Vision Platform is a unique end-to-end computer vision platform providing pre-trained & customizable AI models powered by BullSequana server range and enriched by Atos computer vision experts through worldwide experts labs.
It enables to identify events and behaviours, to reduce error rates, to guarantee people and asset safety, to deliver highest quality, to offer frictionless and personalized customer experiences. Business and organisations keep up the paste of events and demand, by analyzing videos in real time at the edge to drive the best decisions.
Person searching, Product localization…
Facial recognition, Object recognition…
Quality control, protection equipment detection…
Person tracking, Flow management, Crowd management, Customer path in retail store…
VISuite empowers automation in CCTV applications through premium high-end video analytics for live response and forensic investigations. It has been successfully deployed in mission critical solutions globally, across multiple verticals. VISuite is at the forefront of the Artificial Intelligence revolution backed by strong global patents. VISuite has a wide set of pre-trained models for use cases such as: crowd management, intrusion detection, perimeter protection, number plate recognition, traffic management, non-facial recognition etc…
A core element of the software stack is Ipsotek, newly acquired by Atos. Ipsotek is a pioneer in the field of artificial intelligence video analytics solutions for mission critical applications. Ipsotek’s easily configurable solutions make video searchable, actionable and quantifiable, providing crucial operational insights resulting in reduced operator response times and the ability to define behaviors as they unfold in real-time in dynamic and complex environments.
Ipsotek is an Atos company.
VISuite FR (facial recognition)
- Facial Recognition engine that captures faces in real-time and compares against a database to determine identities
- Optimised for use in busy and security-sensitives scenarios where the highest level of recognition is required, whilst minimising the false alarm rate
- A wide range of applications from government to enterprise solutions in order to improve security and efficiency
VISuite LPR (license plate recognition)
- License Plate recognition – utilises advanced Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) algorithms to automatically detect number plates.
- Watchlist solution – detects plates that have previously been enrolled to a Watchlist and raises an alarm when a match is found.
- Tag and Track – functionality allows operators to locate and track vehicles across multiple cameras for security and safety applications
Custom AI models
Thanks to worldwide experts labs, Atos AI/ML experts and a strong partner ecosystem, we are able to build and train custom AI models for specific client use cases such as quality control, detection of protection equipment etc…
AI Computer vision labs
- Consulting services
- Customization of existing AI models to customer environment and business needs
- Customization of AI models to local data protection regulation
- Post deployment support and model tuning
- Configuration, deployment and support of hardware infrastructure