BullSequana Edge delivers powerful AI inference and real-time analytics at the edge while keeping data safe and secure
Please get in touch with us to learn more on BullSequana Edge
Analysts estimate that the volume of data reaches 50 petabytes today and will grow up to 1 YottaByte by 2030.
Edge computing is becoming a priority in the Internet of Things. The exponential growth of intelligent sensors and devices is generating an unprecedent amount of data.
It is a new IT revolution, meaning a combination of traditional data centers and edge computing are necessary to provide powerful analytics and machine learning inference capabilities where needed.
BullSequana Edge has been designed to meet these challenges, delivering powerful AI inference and streaming analytics capabilities at the edge while ensuring that all data remains safe and secure.
Analysts expect that by 2025, up to 75% of data will be produced and processed right at the edge of the networks (Gartner).
Edge computing offerings
Cloud to edge
Atos enables you to drive the business value you want from your edge.
We simplify application management and deployment, manage edge-to-core-to-cloud infrastructure as one, enforce your security policy everywhere, and run the whole environment for you as a managed service.
Put processing power right where it’s needed
– at the edge
Adopt a container-based architecture that supports multi-cloud and edge
A pre-configured, end-to-end security solution in which all components are fully integrated
Let Atos manage your entire infrastructure for you
- A unified, end-to-end infrastructure
- Seamless architecture from data center to cloud to edge
- Run video and IoT analysis in real time
- Run legacy and cloud-native apps at the edge
- Run real time analytics workloads at the branch
- Create and deploy one application everywhere
- Workloads are encrypted and security policy is enforced from data center to cloud to edge
- Manage patching across the entire ecosystem centrally
- Keep devices, applications and data secure and up to date
- Edge servers are secured physically and logically, and data is protected in motion and at rest
- Deployment, monitoring and maintenance management from data center to cloud to edge
- Benefit from our automated platforms, processes and economies of scale
- Concentrate on adding business value
- Advancing your organization’s digital transformation
Edge computing management and services
Mehdi Kasmi – Head of Global Offerings BullSequana Edge