Creating happy people for successful businesses
Enable an outstanding people experience in a connected world. From baby boomers to Gen Z we align needs and expectations with our solutions unlocking their potential wherever they are.
At Atos, we pursue a human-focused approach when it comes to an outstanding Employee Experience. People‘s daily lives are at the core of our ambitions, as we thrive to ensure a seamless working experience and foster employee satisfaction.
Meet Sarah, a knowledge worker
Sarah is HR manager. Her management considers her as a ‘high performer’ but she’s not very tech-savvy even though she’s never without her phone! Find out more about her daily life in and out of the office and the apps and programs she uses to help her easily do what she does best in her work but also in her personal life.
Making your digital strategies human first
- People are crucial assets People provide their unique skills, perspectives and ideas, leading to innovation, improved performance and achieving organizational goals.
- Seismic changes are taking place, impacting how we work and engage with others, and redefining our reality. The new way is fundamentally about people, about new and great human experiences, and it’s here to stay. There’s no return to the old normal.
- Digital transformation is positioned as the panacea to survive the current crisis, as the great enabler to bring about innovation and a competitive edge. However, IDC research shows that to succeed, the culture supporting digital strategies must be human first.
Read more >
Fostering a culture of wellbeing where talent can thrive
- It should come as no surprise that the pandemic has highlighted the need for us to re-think wellbeing in the workplace. At a time where almost a third of employees across multiple countries have reported that their mental health has suffered and over a third have felt like they were working harder, employees are increasingly turning to their employer for support.
- In response to the rising concerns from employees, employers were quick to react, with 96% of companies globally providing additional wellbeing resources to employees. However, only 1 in 6 employees reported feeling supported. As a result, employers are realizing that it is no longer enough to have one-size-fits-all solutions in place and it is time that everyone is treated as individuals with unique needs.
Read more >
Making sure the feeling is right
- Looking back on the sudden shift from going to the office every day to working from home, it’s obvious that the way people work has changed. In addition, it affected the way people look at their workplace, devices, employee services, work-life balance, physical and mental wellbeing and more. Different expectations, different opinions, different habits, different feelings — even different priorities.
- However, don’t get used to it… because it’s all about to change again.
- We now have new opportunities to improve the overall work environment according to new employee expectations and changes in society at large. Other priorities like carbon reduction, diversity and inclusion, accessibility and social value have become more important in the employee experience.
Read more >
Excelling in a diverse, inclusive environment
- Accelerated by the global pandemic, the world is racing towards greater digitization as new, disruptive ways to engage with technology and people become commonplace. Digital skills are now essential in every sector. The ability for organizations to foster continued learning in the workplace will prove crucial in future-proofing career paths and ensuring business health and longevity. Working remotely and serving customers in new and digital ways is now a given that will significantly transform our work and require us to develop new technical and leadership skills.
- When we emerge from the pandemic and move towards a new normal, we will need to develop, nurture, and retain digital skills more than ever before. Diversity and inclusion (D&I) has a crucial role to play in developing these skills, making it critical that this remains at the forefront of business priorities.