Delivering amazing customer experience starts by understanding and preventing the things that can make it less than great
Research shows that companies that earn $1 billion a year earn an additional $700 million over three years by investing in customer experience. It stands to reason then that keeping the business processes that underpin your digital services humming is critical, even after transformation, for example a move to SAP S/4HANA, is complete. Continually monitoring and optimizing performance will not only help you deliver consistent customer experiences, but also enable you to demonstrate the impact that change has had on your business.
But, how do you get the visibility and insights to accurately predict and prevent issues that could negatively impact customer experience? And how do you automate that process to make it even more efficient?
Through our experience working with global manufacturers, we’ve identified the three components needed:
- End-to-end observability across the entire business process stack, not just your SAP applications.
- The ability to identify root cause down to line of code and analyze the impact of incidents, along with effective incident management, will help you prevent issues proactively.
- Automated remediation, for example self-healing applications will make it easy to fix performance issues before anyone is aware of them. A healthy, real-time CMDB is the key.
Sounds simple right? Unfortunately, the reality for most manufacturers is a little more complicated. The big question here is, how do you achieve this for complex businesses processes, like order to cash that span not only multiple technologies, but also multiple regions and third parties, especially when IT and business teams are not always speaking the same language when it comes to performance?
Being able to deliver exceptional, uninterrupted services requires a more proactive approach to managing issues. One that simplifies end-to-end visibility, delivers actionable insights fast and in a common language, and reduces risk as you add new digital services to meet customer demands in the future.
Through our unique integration between Cisco AppDynamics and ServiceNow, which Atos are one of the first partners to take to market, you can create a self-healing application platform to reduce production outages by 70% on a continual basis, helping you minimize risk and deliver the experiences your business needs to compete and grow.
Read our blogs in this series:
- Blog 1: Maximizing the business opportunity of SAP S/4HANA without all the pain
- Blog 2: On the path to zero downtime. How discovering and optimizing your SAP environment can reduce production interruptions by up to 70%
- Blog 3: How to gain visibility of your SAP environments to drive better performance: a best practice approach
Interested to learn more?