Atos annonces BullSequana Edge nano - optimized to plug & play AI inference anywhere anytime
Atos reinforces its edge computing server range with the introduction of BullSequana Edge nano – optimized to plug & play AI inference anywhere anytime
Paris, June 14th
Atos reinforces its edge computing server range with the introduction of BullSequana Edge nano, its compact rugged Edge computing server, delivering plug and play powerful AI inference and streaming capabilities for space constrained, harsh environments for optimum performance.
The BullSequana Edge nano has been designed to meet high data volume challenges in extreme conditions, delivering the highest compute capabilities in a rugged server, while ensuring that data remains safe and secure. This server securely manages and processes IoT and video data in harsh environments, close to the source where it is generated, to ensure the lowest latency possible. It analyzes and runs predictive analytics and computer vision applications based on Artificial Intelligence in real time for instant insight, so that actions and decisions can be made swiftly to optimize operations. The BullSequana Edge nano enables businesses to overcome challenges such as limited bandwidth, intermittent network connectivity, securing data at the edge, network costs and environment constraints.
Key benefits :
- Fast deployment without datacenter infrastructure: thanks to its plug and play set up
- Designed for extreme conditions: handles vibrations, automatically itself-regulates its temperature thanks to its passive cooling system
- The most silent Edge Computing server on the market:ideal for use in public areas such as shops, hospitals and in pedestrianized areas
- Remote international server & solution deploymentincluding managed services
- Optimum security and privacy: both the data and the physical server are protected by an advanced chain of security measures based on Atos’ cybersecurity expertise.
- Immediate responsiveness: data analysis in real-time as processing is performed closer to the data
- Autonomy:reduced dependence on cloud and datacenter availability and connectivity, ensures that apps are not disrupted in the case of limited or intermittent network connectivity. The BullSequana Edge nano can communicate via radio, LTE, 4G and Wi-Fi.
- Interactivity:both multi-source and multi-format data can be analyzed in real-time.
- Cost-effective: as no datacenter infrastructure needed and lower networking costs
The BullSequana Edge nano supports 2 main categories of use cases:
- Atos Edge Computer Vision – this provides advanced data mining and analysis of ‘features’ (people, faces, emotions, behaviors) so that automatic actions can be carried out, based on this analysis. It enables a large set of intelligent cameras, for example in video surveillance, to collaborate holistically in real-time, enabling operations to be tracked without interruption.
- Atos Edge Data Analytics – this enables organizations to improve their business models with predictive and prescriptive solutions. It hinges upon Edge data lake capabilities to make data trustworthy and useable.
The BullSequana Edge Nano can be purchased as a standalone infrastructure or integrated into a cloud to Edge infrastructure including the BullSequana Edge, BullSequana S series and the BullSequana X series. Atos offers a unique end-to-end offering including hardware, software platform, managed services and prepackaged or custom AI-based use case solutions.
Learn more here: https://atos.net/en/solutions/bullsequana-edge#bullsequanaedgenano
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.