IDnomic for documents: eID, passports, digital documents
IDnomic for documents delivers the trusted infrastructure required to ensure the integrity of identity documents like passports and electronic identification (eID). The solution also enables systems to validate the authenticity and integrity of electronic messages.
With IDnomic for documents, you can:
- Secure citizen travel documents as well as electronic documents and transactions managed by government agencies
- Reliably determine the precise date and time when a transaction happened
- Transform any document into a legally binding document and comply with regulations
Follow or contact us:
IDnomic for documents: use cases
Verification of document authenticity and data protection.
Prove the authenticity of a document and guarantee that it has not been altered.
Mechanism to prevent unauthorized access to the document.
Travel document inspection
Advanced protection of the most sensitive data.
Secure access to confidential passport biometric data by authenticating both the document and the inspection system.
Electronic signature / SEAL
Equivalent to traditional handwritten signature for digital documents. Can be extended to signatures by machines and objects.
Proves a document’s authenticity by linking it to the identity that issued it and guaranteeing that it was not altered after being issued. Designed for use by an effective electronic signature solution.
IDnomic PKI components optimize operations and achieve a high level of performance. Each component plays an important role in the delivery and management of digital identities.
Modular, interoperable and scalable
- A modular, upgradeable multi-tier architecture that facilitates deployment and integration while providing a customer-oriented web interface
- Web services that simplify integration into your company’s current or future environment
- Scalable solution for mission-critical environments of all sizes
Efficient and flexible
- Produces and administers millions of certificates to better serve large-scale IoT deployments
- Components are installed on-premises or deployed from the cloud
Compatible and compliant
- Manages cryptographic devices (HSMs, smart cards, tokens)
- Compatible with certificate management and online data transfer security protocols (SCEP, SSL/TLS, EST etc.)
- Complies with eIDAS and French RGS
IDnomic PKI delivers digital identities to machines and objects thanks to a broad set of modules and features. The solution supports the protocols that help simplify certificate management.
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) support for certificate-based authentication of network components (routers, VPN concentrators)
- Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) protocol support for easy certificate management
- Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME) protocol support allows web servers to simply and automatically retrieve certificates
- Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) support for obtaining certificates (available soon)
- WCCE / CMC protocol support to enable automatic certification of devices in a Microsoft Windows environment. ID RA implements this protocol through IDnomic’s Auto-Enrollment Proxy (AEP)
IDnomic offers the deployment method that best suits your needs
With our on-premises offering, our solutions are installed on your infrastructure. You benefit from increased autonomy in terms of configuration while managing security at the local level.
Organizations must deliver security services like digital signatures, user authentication and confidential data exchanges quickly and cost effectively. Discover our Trust Infrastructure Appliances >>
Both our cloud offerings help you reduce the costs of operating a local infrastructure, while ensuring the highest standards of security, performance and availability — coupled with continuous upgrade that guarantees updates and maintenance are covered.
- Cloud in configuration mode means you stay in control of the configuration and parameters of your security services
- Cloud in user mode allows you to focus on securing your digital practices while we take care of everything else
Type of deployment
|On-premises||Cloud Configuration Mode||Cloud User Mode|
|Savings on |
IT and staff costs
Our team of highly experienced consulting professionals helps you design and implement secure digital identities in complex environments to achieve a successful digital transformation aligned with your cybersecurity strategy. Benefit from our experience and technology to protect your users, objects, machines, documents and transactions.
- Migrate your PKI to the cloud
- Secure mobility for your business
- Use biometrics to enhance security
- Extend security to your new use cases
- Optimize how you use your PKI
- Comply with eIDAS for e-signature
- Secure your IoT infrastructure
- Protect your data and comply with GDPR
To offer high-level, trusted services aligned with your needs, IDnomic provides a secure, high-performance cloud infrastructure based on audited, certified and labeled software, hardware, policies and operational procedures.
- Tier 4 security: Atos’s data center offers best-in-class guarantee and compliance with the most stringent standards
- French RGS regulation and eIDAS certified data center
- Data center security and disaster recovery plan
- IDnomic solutions are in the process of being SecNumCloud certified
- Atos’s data centers offer high-quality, reliable, efficient and fully secure services
Benefit from Atos’s sound advice and expertise acquired through extensive experience in large-scale project rollouts for international clients. A single point of contact centralizes actions and synchronizes all IDnomic services. To ensure we fulfill our commitments, we conduct risk analysis at the beginning of your project to evaluate any points requiring special attention, and schedule regular check-ups for rigorous milestone monitoring.
- Risk analysis and management
- Technical and functional expertise
- Sound knowledge of standards (eIDAS, RGS, etc.)
- Collaborative workshops to build your skills and ensure close collaboration
- Anticipation of integration issues in customer environment
- Proven key ceremony procedures
Establishing a trust environment closely aligned with your business priorities requires securing the infrastructure and software used to generate and store digital identities. Atos guarantees the highest security levels by performing key ceremonies in a highly secure environment.
The conditions for generating and storing cryptographic keys are defined during the key ceremony, and the keys are generated and stored directly in a cryptographic hardware security module (HSM).
Key custodians ensure secrecy and should be physically present during the key ceremony. The procedure is led by a master of ceremonies in a secure, fully isolated room located at IDnomic’s premises. Based on stringent, clearly defined and established procedures, the key ceremony makes it possible to:
- Create and renew certification authorities
- Create a certification authority revocation list
- Migrate HSMs when equipment reaches end-of-life
- Move from an on-premises PKI to IDnomic’s SaaS PKI
Once the ceremony has been completed, a session is held to archive the cryptographic keys in a secure space or vault.
The key ceremony and vault deposit are critical procedures to ensure that certification authorities are held securely. By generating and storing their secrets in accordance with industry best practices, clients can have real confidence and trust in the environment that IDnomic has created for their needs.
IDnomic’s facilities are compliant with the strictest security requirements. These dedicated rooms are designed specifically for storing secrets.
Effective access identity control
- Strong authentication access control for authorized people (badge and biometrics)
- Double-control for room access
24-7 video surveillance and intrusion detection
- Video surveillance and access recording
- Alerts for entries at unauthorized times
Access traceability management
- Video recording
- Room entry and exit logs
IDnomic’s team is committed to offering you the best possible experience, with services aligned with your needs and the best software support. You will be able to quickly and efficiently benefit from our experts and their capacity to innovate.
Service guaranteed at all times
Our hotline service offers three levels of support to assist you throughout working hours without interruption. You also have access to the support portal for reporting incidents, talking with our technical teams and tracking bug resolution. We apply escalation procedures to ensure critical issues are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Times: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Email and hotline
- Support services management platform
- 24-7 cloud support
24/7 cloud support
Our teams guarantee continuous service, optimized over time. They provide full lifecycle management for applications and services (software updates, operating systems, servers, cryptographic equipment etc.).
A service delivery manager team is responsible for ensuring service quality and providing visibility into the performance of the solution deployed. This team also organizes steering committee meetings to explore potential optimizations and identify new requirements.
Centralized support for optimum service
A support services management platform enables you to centralize the management of your requests and requirements, including:
- Management of incident tickets, monitoring progress and resolution
- New versions and updates
- Announcement of new features
- Access to the knowledge base
- Service level reports and statistics (exclusively on the cloud)
We also offer a log collection tool for quick and comprehensive analysis of any event. This helps us quickly identify issues and resolve incidents efficiently.
Lifecycle guarantee for our software
IDnomic software is constantly evolving and offering new features and new compatibilities with the ecosystem. You benefit from the most recent software releases and updates thanks to our support services management platform. IDnomic ensures that you have the most secure and stable software at all times.
To extend your software use or deploy your service on more digital identities, please contact our sales team.
Professional training is a key success factor for businesses today. It enables them to develop employee skills and support the structural and organizational changes needed to meet their business challenges.
IDnomic is a certified training organization (accreditation number: 11 92 19072 92), registered with the Paris Region’s Regional Directorate for Business, Competition, Consumer Affairs and Employment (DIRECCTE).
IDnomic’s training program is designed to develop in-house skills and is intended for Security Officers, PKI solution operators, IT company staff, project managers, systems and network architects / administrators.
IDnomic – Digital identity solutions
Discover four digital identity solutions based on IDnomic’s PKI technologies that are available to secure all your digital applications.
IDnomic ID PKI Suite – Digital identity platform
ID PKI suite, the digital identity platform from IDnomic, helps you protect digital data transfers and manage credentials stored in any type of cryptographic device, while meeting the highest criteria for security, quality and robustness.
IDnomic – Services for your digital trust
To help you place digital trust at the very heart of your business, IDnomic teams are at your service at each stage of your project to meet your strategic goals and ambitions.
Other PKI and HSM solutions
IDnomic for usersProtect the digital identities of your users.
Visit solution page >
IDnomic for objectsProtect the digital identities of your machine and connected object.
Visit solution page >
IDnomic for transactionsProvide the information needed to verify the digital identity.
Visit solution page >
Trustway HSMEnsure to your company a total sensitive data protection
Visit product page >