Atos is a partner of the Assises de la sécurité. Meet us on our booth 108 on the theme “Get your Cyber Essentials right” to discuss with our experts about your security needs and discover our know-how and our cybersecurity solutions:
- What’s new in Evidian’s identity and access management offer (IDaaS, IGA, WAM, SSO)
- The Trustway data protection offer and its latest innovations
- IDnomic solutions for PKI, the only PKI developed in France certified by the ANSSI, the implementation of a secure infrastructure through trusted identities, electronic signatures. IDnomic’s solutions also cover the field of identity security for people and objects.
- Our AIsaac’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution for improved incident detection and faster remediation.
- We offer a full range of managed security services from our 15 Security Operations Centers (SOCs), CERTs, audit, integration, training, managed services and consulting capabilities. Atos is the world’s second largest Managed Security Services (MSS) provider.
Two highlights not to be missed, the Atos workshops:
- Wednesday, October 13th – 4:00-4:45 PM CEST “Applying the fundamentals of security in an agile way, it’s possible! – Retex on a case applied to the world of health” with Jean-Baptiste VORON, France CTO cybersecurity services, Atos.
- Friday, October 15th – 12:00 – 12:45 PM CEST “Why choose an MDR SOC rather than a traditional SOC – RETEX Lapeyre” with Jean- Baptiste VORON, France CTO cybersecurity services and David Bernard, Senior Security Architect, Atos
Our proven cybersecurity experience enables organizations to build agile and effective cybersecurity strategies and develop their cyber resilience.
As a trusted partner to companies and organizations around the world and across all industries, our mission is to provide them with the best technologies to control their security perimeter, from identities to encryption, as well as the services needed to help them strengthen their level of protection against cybersecurity risks.