Advanced Detection and Response
How can you ensure your organization is permanently protected against cyberthreats?
Cyberattacks get more sophisticated and more aggressive every day. As a cybersecurity service provider, Atos provides continuous protection in a world of rapidly changing threats.
Atos offers a full spectrum of advanced detection and response services around the clock and across the globe:
- We have developed the next generation SOC, MDR Security Operation Center dedicated to preventing breaches by leveraging big data and supercomputing capabilities and automating security responses.
- We provide CERT services, with threat intelligence, CSIRT Services and vulnerability management.
- Our Advanced Detection and Response services establish highly resilient security practices to counter advanced persistent threats (APT), SOC services and context-aware IAM.
Our cybersecurity experts will be present on 5 to 7 June at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit, National Harbor, Mariland – US
Managed security services
Around the clock and across the globe!
To follow or contact us:
[E-book] Get your ultimate ransomware defense guide
90% of ransomware attacks are preventable (Gartner), but this cannot be achieved with an EDR or XDR platform alone.
Access our complete guide aligned to the NIST framework to build and sharpen your defenses and keep ransomware actors out.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Get 24/7 threat monitoring, hunting and full-service response
The Atos MDR Service is built on the power of AI, big data analytics, and edge computing. As a client, you get the power of 16 next-generation SOCs that are dedicated to preventing breaches on public, hybrid and private clouds by proactively hunting, containing and responding to threats.
- Multi-vector threat detection and hunting: Uncover complex, covert attack behavior by combining rich telemetry from your existing technology stacks, advanced event captures from AIsaac, and hunting from world-class threat hunters.
- Auto containment and full-service response: Contain threats in real time while our incident responders validate the threats and create a meticulous incident response plan to remove the threat and keep the attackers out.
Security Operation Center (SOC)
How can you reduce the time between threat discovery and response to contain cyberattacks?
We continuously monitor and anticipate evolving cyberthreats. Our SOC combines intelligence, big data and analytics-driven security, focused on proactively analyzing patterns in order to identify emerging threats and automate the security control response.
- Cybersecurity situational awareness: Leverage Atos 16 SOCs worldwide to protect your organization 24/7
- Big data analytics: Increase the detection surface and decision velocity and decrease reaction time with our BullSequana X supercomputing systems
- AI and machine learning: Reduce alert volume and prioritize alerts, increase investigation efficiency and locate malicious actors.
How can you handle the hundreds of new vulnerabilities discovered every day and quickly mitigate their impact?
CERT services include security governance services — from policy definition to vulnerability management, incident management and forensic investigations. They provide our clients with threat intelligence and offer a dashboard that provides a view of their security status.
- CSIRT services (Computer Security Incident Response Team): Provide threat hunting and incident response to analyze all activities of malicious code and protect end user devices and servers >>
- Threat intelligence services: Understand risk exposure with threat intelligence reports and warnings to proactively minimize vulnerabilities and mitigate the risks
- Vulnerability management services: Apply advanced analytics to identify and prioritize the vulnerabilities that pose the greatest risk to critical systems
Why choose Atos for managed security services?
Proven artificial intelligence
Resolve threats, analyze their root causes and protect against them in the future as soon as they are detected with our proven AI
Highly-skilled subject matter experts
Benefit from certified CSIRT teams available 24x7x365 with an extensive knowledge base, thanks to daily exposure to threats in many sectors
Reduce the total cost of security operations by 10% to 25% with SIEM services
The IOC, like the Olympic Games themselves, is a high-profile target for cybercriminals, hacktivists and terrorists
External cyberthreats keep intensifying and any security breach could have serious implications. What’s more, the IOC’s own digital transformation journey, greater connectivity and more data inevitably create more potential vulnerabilities. That’s why the IOC (International Olympic Committee) engaged Atos based on our flawless cybersecurity track record at every Olympic Games since 2002.
Atos devised and implemented a suite of integrated, preemptive cybersecurity services and solutions that have protected the IOC from any kind of attack. It includes:
- Security Operations Center that provides continuous monitoring of cyber incidents and abnormal behaviors
- Computer Security Incident Response Team to analyze potential incidents and mitigate threats
- Global threat intelligence services to monitor and pre-empt threats across the internet and dark web
- Security information and event management to analyze real-time security events
- Endpoint protection services that protect user devices and servers
- Cybersecurity training for the IOC and its key stakeholders.
Related resources and news
Buyer’s guide to Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Learn how to bring turnkey next-generation defense to your organization!
Taming the digital cyber storm: using artificial intelligence to protect digital assets
Artificial intelligence blended with a mature MDR program is the best bet for protecting digital assets!
The what, why, and how of Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Managed Detection and Response is a combination of technology and skills delivering advanced threat detection, deep threat analytics, global threat intelligence and more.
Security analytics use cases for threat hunting
Find out how security analytics-driven threat hunting can help you when a rule-based and manual approach is no longer enough!
Investigation started with discovery of new iteration of PlugX implant, which was created around November 2018 and uploaded to file scanning services, together with similar malware, in the early January 2019.
Watch the webinar replay: The future of MSS
How to stop threats and build resiliency with cyber security mesh? >>
Watch the webinar replay:
How to prevent, detect, and respond to supply chain attacks >>