The International Cybersecurity Forum brings together experts from the digital security field in Lille on 7,8, 9 June 2022 and has the particularity to combine :
- a Forum to facilitate thought leadership and exchange within the European cybersecurity ecosystem
- a Trade show dedicated to meetings between suppliers of cybersecurity solutions and buyers
Shaping Europe’s digital future is essential to make sure it is based on digital trust and sovereignty.
We look forward to presenting our unique end-to-end solutions portfolio, from consulting to product solutions, to address your cybersecurity and data sovereignty concerns and help you make your digital transformation a success.
Take a look at our program
Plenary “Europe, a normative power. What next?”
Between 9:00 and 10:30 am
Cyril Dujardin, Senior Vice-President & Deputy Head de BDS & Head d’Atos Digital Security
Round table at ID-Forum “”e-wallet”: what is the outcome for managing titles and attributes?
From 10:30 to 11:30 am
David Leporini, Cybersecurity Products Strategy & Innovation Director
Round Table ” CISO: Get your Board of Directors on board “
From 11am to 12pm
Paul Bayle, Head Of Security & Group Chief Security Officer d’Atos
Presentation of the Start-Up Award
Zeina Zakhour, Global CTO for Atos Digital Security
Roundtable “Cybersecurity of major sporting events: new events, new rules?
From 1pm to 2pm
We will also be present…
On the FIC Innovation Village to help startups pitch their solution
And in the “European Cyber Cup” competition to coach a school in the race for the prize
Come meet our experts at booth B2 !
You’ll be able to discover:
Your complete identity and access management solution, on premises and/or as a service, to control identity and access, even in the Cloud., to control identity and access, even in the Cloud.
- End-to-end Data Protection offering with sovereign encryption solutions (HSM, VPN, …)
- To assist you in your transformation towards “Security and Privacy By Design”
- A joint solution Atos/DuoKey of encryption
- To secure your data in a sovereign manner even when migrating on Office 365
- Development of sovereign security components.
- Full range of managed security incident detection and response services,
- Managed from 16 security operations centers (SOCs)
- 24 hours a day worldwide
- To combat advanced persistent threats
Would you like to make an appointment with one of our experts?
Please fill out this form and explain your request, we will get back to you shortly.