Eviden -an atos business- cybersecurity services support companies and administrations in their efforts to protect sensitive information and systems essential to their activities. We provide services in the areas of audit, consulting, training, integration, managed security services and operation (service centers) of security solutions.
We combine proven know-how and specialized expertise in areas like security operation center (SOC), computer emergency response team (CERT), identity and access management (IAM), data loss prevention (DLP), public key infrastructure (PKI), radio frequencies and electronics.
Eviden also has a laboratory for the Internet of Things (IoT) enabling the evaluation of connected solutions and the issuance of a label, and carries out monitoring and R&D activity resulting in numerous publications and contributions to national and international research.
Follow or contact us:
Guaranteed high-level cybersecurity expertise adapted to the needs of your company, with a package offer for budget control.
Evaluate security and compliance levels based on enforceable technical and regulatory benchmarks.
We are organized to federate and involve all stakeholders in risk management.
Create the conditions to achieve and maintain an optimum level of legacy protection as soon as possible.
Our areas of expertise
Cybersecurity must now adapt to new uses and the risks associated with the digital transformation of companies.
To meet this challenge, Eviden has built recognized expertise with a capacity for innovation and experimentation to make an impact in three areas:
Information technology (IT) security
Allow companies and administrations to:
- Converge business imperatives and the need for security
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- Successfully integrate security into digital transformation projects
Internet of Things (IoT) security
Allow IoT solution creators to:
- Test and assess the security of their solutions
- Benefit from advice to enhance the security of their products
Allow companies to:
- Secure the integration of IoT solutions in their IT
- Limit risks from the use of connected objects and continuously manage their security
Operational Technology (OT) security
Allow manufacturers to:
- Map and classify their industrial information systems
- Reduce the attack surface of critical infrastructures and place them under surveillance
- Minimize risk exposure when interconnecting industrial networks with IT
Identify and assess risks
- Evaluate security, compliance and maturity levels
- Recommend corrective and improvement actions
- Prepare for certifications
Enhance cybersecurity effectiveness
- Define and implement security policies and governance
- Integrate cybersecurity into projects and uses
- Build resilience and prepare for cyber crises
Design secure architectures
Specify, model and integrate security solutions:
- Identity and access governance
- IT infrastructure security
- Cloud security, CASB, endpoint security
Managed Security Services
Monitor and supervise security equipment
- Anticipate threats, monitor and alert (SIEM/SOC)
- Remediate security incidents and investigate (CSIRT 24/7/365)
- Operate in internal, external or hybrid mode
- Provide support and specific intervention modes (contractual modes, secure locations)
Why choose Eviden cybersecurity services?
Leader in the security market
Present in 71 countries
As the #1 in Europe and a global leader in cybersecurity, Eviden brings country-specific know-how to provide you with local support.
Develop a trusted relationship