What is Atos DFIR?
Atos Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) services help clients investigate, contain and recover business operations from a cyber-attack. Our certified experts identify external or internal malicious threat actors across endpoints, networks, applications, cloud, operational technology, and the Internet of Things.
Atos DFIR service is available as an incident response retainer or emergency response assistance 24/7/365.
Follow us to stay updated on the latest threats:
What you get
- Breach Investigation: Atos Incident Responders will analyze the case to determine whether the breach is external or internal and assess the scope, timeline, root cause, patient zero, and impact of the breach.
- Evidence collection and analysis: Our digital forensic experts will perform artifact collection, examination and analysis of applications, data, networks and endpoint systems, both on-premises and cloud infrastructure.
- Malware analysis: The malware will be detonated in a lab that mimics the conditions of the client environment to reverse engineer and identify the threat and vulnerabilities in the code.
- Regulatory support: Atos responders will help you notify the incident to relevant regulatory authorities in the applicable jurisdiction.
- Ransomware and severe incidents: Atos CSIRT has handled complex breaches worldwide by cybercriminal groups and state-sponsored attackers and provides systematic support. Right from containing the threat, finding ransomware decryptors, data recovery, and fully resuming normal operations.
- SLA-driven Response: The speed of response and containment is crucial during an ongoing breach. Atos experts provide swift responses regardless of whether you are a start-up or a global enterprise.
- Collaboration with MSS and MDR: Atos Incident responders routinely work with MSS and MDR providers, including Atos’ teams and bring rich collaborative experience.
Atos’ DFIR features
Leverage hundreds of battle-tested frontline responders and consultants known as cyber heroes or cyber-veterans.
Engage us for incident forensics or breach support 24/7/365.
Use part of the unused retainer funds towards other reactive or proactive services.
Adapt our proven response processes to your specific security needs.
Develop a cross-functional response
Collaborative experience with crisis comms, incident notifications, and legal teams.
Global and local coverage
Tap into 16 Global SOCs with “boots on the ground” support for most regions.
Renowned practitioners on your side
Atos has decades of frontline experience working on the most complex breaches worldwide. Unlike competitors, our dedicated Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) is certified, trained, and routinely faces and remediates significant breaches. An extensive network of 16 SOCs supports Atos CSIRT.
This includes security researchers that follow emerging threat actors’ rapidly changing tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs), ethical hackers with a deep understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits, threat hunters proficient at looking beyond alerts to identify threats, and other teams that enrich their capabilities.
Stay prepared with Atos CERT services
Digital Risk Protection Services
External Attack Surface
Product Security Incident
Remediation Enabling Service
Regional phone number
Phone: +33 (0)1 87 15 72 13 (24/7)
Phone: +49 30 398 202 777
Phone: +43 1 890 30 43 7777
Phone: +41 44 545 10 85
Phone: +18 662 462 848
[E-book] Get your ultimate ransomware defense guide
90% of ransomware attacks are preventable (Gartner), but this cannot be achieved with an EDR or XDR platform alone.
Access our complete guide aligned to the NIST framework to build and sharpen your defenses and keep ransomware actors out.