What is Eviden DFIR?
Eviden Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) services help clients investigate, contain and recover business operations from a cyber-attack. Our certified experts identify external or internal malicious threat actors across endpoints, networks, applications, cloud, operational technology, and the Internet of Things.
Eviden DFIR service is available as an incident response retainer or emergency response assistance 24/7/365.
Follow us to stay updated on the latest threats:
What you get
- Breach Investigation: Eviden Incident Responders will analyze the case to determine whether the breach is external or internal and assess the scope, timeline, root cause, patient zero, and impact of the breach.
- Evidence collection and analysis: Our digital forensic experts will perform artifact collection, examination and analysis of applications, data, networks and endpoint systems, both on-premises and cloud infrastructure.
- Malware analysis: The malware will be detonated in a lab that mimics the conditions of the client environment to reverse engineer and identify the threat and vulnerabilities in the code.
- Regulatory support: Eviden responders will help you notify the incident to relevant regulatory authorities in the applicable jurisdiction.
- Ransomware and severe incidents: Eviden CSIRT has handled complex breaches worldwide by cybercriminal groups and state-sponsored attackers and provides systematic support. Right from containing the threat, finding ransomware decryptors, data recovery, and fully resuming normal operations.
- SLA-driven Response: The speed of response and containment is crucial during an ongoing breach. Eviden experts provide swift responses regardless of whether you are a start-up or a global enterprise.
- Collaboration with MSS and MDR: Eviden Incident responders routinely work with MSS and MDR providers, including Eviden’ teams and bring rich collaborative experience.
Eviden’ DFIR features
Leverage hundreds of battle-tested frontline responders and consultants known as cyber heroes or cyber-veterans.
Engage us for incident forensics
or breach support
Use part of the unused retainer funds towards other reactive or proactive services.
Adapt our proven response processes to your specific security needs.
Develop a cross-functional response
Collaborative experience with crisis comms, incident notifications, and legal teams.
Global and local coverage
Tap into 16 Global SOCs with “boots on the ground” support for most regions.
- Cyber Experts being active members of FIRST, ENISA, TF CSIRT Trusted Introducer
- Large CSIRT to work with diverse technologies and vendor solutions
- Flexibility of retainer or ad hoc, emergency support when you need it
- Deep industry expertise in implementing comprehensive remediation strategies
- Certified, in-house Eviden experts – the work is never outsourced to third parties
- We bring our own forensic tools at no additional costs
- Guaranteed response with agreed SLAs for retainer clients
- Pre-negotiated terms and conditions to reduce valuable time in the event of a breach
- Detailed post remediation guidance on how to prevent or stop such attacks
Renowned practitioners on your side
Eviden has decades of frontline experience working on the most complex breaches worldwide. Unlike competitors, our dedicated Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) is certified, trained, and routinely faces and remediates significant breaches. An extensive network of 16 SOCs supports Eviden CSIRT.
This includes security researchers that follow emerging threat actors’ rapidly changing tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs), ethical hackers with a deep understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits, threat hunters proficient at looking beyond alerts to identify threats, and other teams that enrich their capabilities.
Stay prepared with Eviden CERT services
- Threat Intelligence
- Threat Hunting
- Digital Risk Protection Services
- External Attack Surface
- Tabletop Exercises
- Product Security Incident
- Compromise Assessment
- Vulnerability Management
- Remediation Enabling Service
- Red Teaming
- Bug Bounty
Regional phone number
Phone: +33 (0)1 87 15 72 13 (24/7)
Phone: +49 30 398 202 777
Phone: +43 1 890 30 43 7777
Phone: +41 44 545 10 85
[E-book] Get your ultimate ransomware defense guide
90% of ransomware attacks are preventable (Gartner), but this cannot be achieved with an EDR or XDR platform alone.
Access our complete guide aligned to the NIST framework to build and sharpen your defenses and keep ransomware actors out.