Frictionless and secure access to all apps and data
While security remains a major concern, users expect a totally frictionless experience in their corporate digital journey, regardless of whether they are using corporate assets or their own devices.
Therefore, organizations need to ensure security for the digital workplace and infrastructure in this borderless and cloudy world.
To follow or contact us:
Three out of four companies let their employees use their own devices to access business applications
How can you secure and simplify user access?
The way we work is being redefined. User experience is changing through the adoption of new technologies and a highly mobile workforce. If organizations want their employees to be flexible and able to work from any location, they need to ensure secure access to data and applications.
Atos security solutions provide secure collaborative environments while maintaining a consistent user experience and satisfaction.
Gain more visibility and control
over your digital workplace
Employees are no longer limited to the perimeter of the organization. Working from anywhere and with any device, they use multiple cloud services and applications every day. In this context, how can you be sure that they are compliant with your company’s security requirements?
As more and more applications and services are being used without the IT department approval (shadow IT), maintaining ownership of data and restoring visibility becomes critical.
- Data governance services: Conduct data classification to identify where your data is stored and how the existing security is provisioned
- Cloud access security broker (CASB): Control and enforce data privacy and compliance policies across shadow IT and sanctioned cloud apps
- Data encryption: Ensure total protection for sensitive data — at rest and in motion — with encryption on every medium (virtual machine, database, workstation, application, etc.)
Manage user identities
Your organization is constantly evolving: new arrivals, staff turnover, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization. The identity lifecycle for your users moves just as quickly, and their access needs are constantly changing. For more efficiency in their daily tasks, users should be quickly granted access to the required applications and information. However, you still need to ensure that only authorized people can access the right resources.
How do you strike a balance between security and efficiency?
Secure and simplify access from anywhere
Remote work is rapidly increasing in today’s infrastructures. This new practice introduces a new set of security risks (BYOD policies, unsecured networks, password management).
To ensure remote workers are well protected without hampering their daily activities, flexible security solutions should be implemented.
- Web access management: Protect your system from unauthorized remote access with adaptive multi-factor authentication (also available as a service >>)
- Enterprise single sign-on: Replace user passwords with a single authentication, without compromising security policies
- Smart card operating systems: Support secure functionalities such as system login, secure email, digital signatures and web authentication with smart cards
Increase operational efficiency
in your connected workplace
What if you could connect to your workstation in a heartbeat?
Enjoy a passwordless, secure and handsfree experience with the combined Single Sign-On (SSO) and frictionless Multi factor Authentication (MFA) solution from Atos & the Nymi band.
Improve the operational efficiency and productivity of your connected workers for a safe and secure digital workplace now.
Enhance your digitalization with digital signatures
In today’s digital world, organizations want to move faster. Whether it’s about finalizing contracts within minutes or instant payments, companies and individuals are looking for solutions that can digitally accelerate traditional paper processes. Digital signature solutions can help enhance the integrity of electronic documents and ensure the signer’s identity.
- Digital signature: Provide your employees with the right level of electronic signature (advanced and qualified) for their business, compliant with the eIDAS regulation (available as an appliance >>)
- Timestamping: Add a trusted date and time to the transaction
- Trusted digital identity: Ensure a proven digital identity is linked to the signature and usable through a reliable authentication for compliance
React faster to the ever-changing threat landscape
Does your organization have the functionalities and tools to detect and protect against future breaches targeting your digital workplace? Due to new cyberattack techniques, organizations need to adapt their strategy to enable faster reaction, detection and response.
- Security awareness: Raise employee awareness about security risks and social engineering campaigns, such as phishing attacks
- Endpoint detection and response: Detect suspicious system behaviors and provide remediation suggestions to restore affected systems
- Next-generation firewalls
- Secure web gateway and mail gateway
Why choose Atos for its workplace security vision?
Seamless user experience
Deliver a consistent user experience with complete end-to-end security with no hindrance on business for more engaged, productive employees
Maximize sovereignty over critical data when using digital workplace services and apply fine-grained security adapted to the sensibility of data
No blind spot
360° visibility of data and the controls in place for all endpoints, and near real-time remediation of threats and malware through automated response integration
Balancing trust with agility for your data in Google Cloud
Meet security and compliance policies while benefiting from the scale and agility of GCP and Google Workspace.
Keep control and ownership over access to your data and the keys that encrypt it.
It is essential for enterprise activity that mobile users can access applications wherever they are.
This white paper describes the case of a cellular carrier that optimized its internal processes and achieved demand growth as well as increased profit.
Software and trust service provider IDnomic delivers solutions that protect connected objects and digital identities of citizens and corporations.
The cloud security challenge – The cloud is a key enabler of digital transformation. It is transforming business, organizations and government, enabling new levels of speed, agility and focus.
Do you know where all your sensitive data is today? Discover how a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) can enhance your cloud security.
Blog: Xavier Plattard
123456, qwerty, password, iloveyou, princess, dragon… The 2019 list of the Worst Passwords reminds us that many internet users are still dangerously unimaginative and underestimate cybersecurity issues.
Blog: Jean-Baptiste Voron and Pierre Brun-Murol
Atos Canopy is the cloud foundation for your digital transformation. Download the overview to discover more.
Blog: Coralie Héritier
Strong authentication not only gives consumers and citizens access to their personal data and services; it gives them confidence that these are only accessed by the right people.