As the cornerstone for the next decades of digital transformation, the introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has opened a new paradigm of applications in various scientific and industrial domains. Whether it is about accelerating cancer diagnosis, enabling safe autonomous driving, or image screening for securities in smart cities, AI catalyzes “the translation from data to actionable insights.”
Accomplish industry-contextualized AI solution at scale with ThinkAI!
Strategize a purposeful roadmap for your AI journey
Best in class products
Center of Excellence in Advance Computing
(combine data science with industry expertise)
Design, build and deploy large scale AI solutions at reduced time-to-market
- ThinkAI enables enterprises and researchers to strategize, architect, build, and deliver scalable, energy-efficient, high-performance AI solutions in weeks.
- The Atos Center of Excellence in Advanced Computing combines in-depth industry knowledge with data science proficiency to strategize a purposeful roadmap for your AI journey.
- Atos supports enterprises and academic institutions by orchestrating hardware, software, and expertise in digital security, resulting in accelerated time to AI operationalization and industrialization at optimized cost.
ThinkAI use cases
Innovating the Healthcare Industry with ThinkAI
Learn how artificial intelligence can improve outcomes for people and organizations across the healthcare and life sciences sector.
See how Philips, NYU Langone Medical Center, and the National Center for Biotechnology (CNB), maximized production, analyzed data, and accelerated innovation with ThinkAI solutions.
View the interactive brochure
What the experts are saying about ThinkAI
InsideHPC interviews Eric Eppe, Head of Solution Marketing, HPC, AI & Quantum Marketing & Portfolio Atos, and Cedric Bourrasset, Atos AI Distinguished Expert, HPC & Sales Operation.
“The Atos ThinkAI solution brings together the necessary pieces for HPC users, at all stages of their AI journey, to leverage the significant opportunities of AI in their own research. The Atos ThinkAI solution can help users in both the scientific and industrial sector effectively combine the newest, most performant hardware and software solutions to speed the development of critical AI-based solutions and enhance the value of their simulation workloads.”
Principal Technology Analyst and Data Analysis Manager
We are proud to partner with these companies
Solving the Challenge of Extreme Multi-Node AI Training
The NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD™ with NVIDIA DGX™ A100 systems is the next generation artificial intelligence (AI) supercomputing infrastructure, providing the computational power necessary to training today’s state-of-the-art deep learning (DL) models and to fuel innovation well into the future.
The DGX SuperPOD delivers groundbreaking performance, deploys in weeks as a fully integrated system, and is designed to solve the world’s most challenging computational problems.
Graphcore Bow Pod: Ground-Breaking Next Generation AI
Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), designed for AI compute. The IPU’s unique architecture lets AI engineers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next advances in machine intelligence.
New Bow Pod systems, based on the world’s first 3D Wafer-on Wafer processor, deliver up to 40% higher performance and 16% better power efficiency for real-world AI applications than their predecessors.
DDN solutions with Atos BullSequana XH3000 supercomputer
Download our brochure to learn about the fully validated reference architectures and scalable configurations offered with our solutions that integrate DDN AI400X2 appliances with Atos BullSequana XH3000 systems and recommended Atos DLC network switches.
- Fully-integrated and optimized infrastructure solutions for accelerated at-scale AI, Analytics and HPC
- DDN A3 I Solutions are proven at-scale to deliver optimal data performance for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analytics and High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications running on GPUs in an XH3000 system.