High-Performance Computing (HPC) has become an increasingly important tool for companies and organizations within the energy, oil, and gas industry.
With its ability to process large and complex datasets, HPC offers several key benefits to professionals working in the oil & gas, solar, wind, and other sustainable energy fields. From improved modeling and simulation accuracy to enhanced exploration and production efficiency, HPC is helping to drive progress and innovation in the industry. Whether through more advanced data analysis, increased productivity, or access to new technologies, HPC is providing geophysicists, petroleum engineers, data scientists, and other professionals with the tools they need to make better-informed decisions, solve complex problems, and advance their work.
The best solution for Energy customers who:
Need to run multiple applications simultaneously
Require advanced levels of cloud security such as ITAR or Gov cloud deployments
Seek the ability to easily utilize other clouds or a hybrid cloud deployment
Support an internal cluster for HPC
May be bottle-necked by compute capacity or the ability to burst
Running on Nimbix Elastic
- On-demand pay-as-you-go consumption model providing secure and scalable supercomputing through a single user interface.
- Login and run workloads from any device with on-demand supercomputing.
- Exceptionally clear and easy to use interface.
- Purchase compute, storage, and support services at any scale.
Running on JARVICE XE
- An enterprise can deploy advanced, hybrid multi-tool simulation workflows in AWS, Azure, Google, or Oracle, with the Ansys software portfolio.
- Customers using on-premise infrastructure can use JARVICE XE to access the entire Ansys application catalog with the latest revisions automatically updated on their preferred cloud.
- Customers can run Ansys applications on any cloud platform or on-premise, allowing them to keep their data on an ITAR or Gov Cloud regulated environment.
Curated catalog of simulation, AI, ML, and DL software optimized for HPC
Seamless global updates on all applications
Scale applications as needed
Resources and support
Nimbix Supercomputing Suite is a set of flexible and secure as-a-service high-performance computing (HPC) solutions.
Learn how a global oilfield services company used advanced analytics to extract insight from its data and improve efficiencies by predicting and preventing downhole failures.
JARVICE XE brings industry-leading Supercomputing Cloud technology into your data center to support advanced computing workflows.