Atos today announces that it has been recognized as the overall global Leader in Artificial Intelligence on the Edge in ISG’s Provider Lens™ ‘Internet of Things – Solutions & Services’ Quadrant Report 2021, ranking highest from all global companies evaluated both in terms of Portfolio Attractiveness and Competitive Strength.
“AI on Edge is an entirely new area of AI applications and we’re seeing leading service providers develop distinct strategies that underline their capabilities in this market.” said Ron Exler, Director and Principal Analyst at ISG. “With Atos we see the full scope of edge AI solutions. These range from edge server hardware, a full end-to-end edge AI solution covering infrastructure and managed services, to analytics and dedicated applications.”
The eligibility criteria
- Ability of service provider to create a strategy for AI-on-edge solutions, edge AI functionalities and key deliverables, building blocks and requirements, prototyping and deployment at scale, as well as for defining use cases,
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of AI and ML and deep learning technologies, covering frameworks for data collection, modeling, validation and production of a deep learning model, covering other aspects such as dedicated hardware/chip design optimized for AI/ML operations (MLOps), black box and AI ethics dilemmas and resolution strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of IoT edge solutions with experience in the development of edge solutions and services, including prototyping and deployment at scale, local power and networking management, managed edge solutions, edge maintenance and services
The report recognizes Atos’ strengths as
- its full end-to-end AI solution, which covers AI solutions, infrastructure and managed services, as well as its range of proprietary edge hardware (BullSequana Edge and BullSequana Edge nano), which help deliver a minimum carbon footprint.
- Atos Computer Vision Platform, a highly scalable end-to-end AI video and image analytics platform
- Atos’ recent acquisition of Ipsotek, provider of AI-enhanced video analytics software, which expands Atos’ edge AI capabilities in the public sector, retail, manufacturing and transportation industries as well as in critical infrastructure projects and is now a key component of the Atos Computer Vision Platform