The benefits of a unique infrastructure for SAP HANA
- Optimize your investments
- Pay as you Grow! Start small, grow according to your needs thanks to a superior scalability
- Potentially re use your existing storage: solution available in appliance or TDI mode
- Power even your most demanding environments (certified up 16TB)
- Be ready to introduce innovation with AI & SAP Leonardo: possibility to use GPU
Atos unique end-to-end SAP HANA capabilities
Atos has a long-standing partnership with SAP and offers the full range of end-to-end transformation solutions and services, including SAP S/4HANA transformation, SAP licenses, scalable servers, operation and hosting.
13,000 SAP experts in 73 countries
6,200 + implementations
Over 3,000,000 end-users supported
A global SAP HANA Center of Excellence including a SAP HANA Lab
Atos is supporting organizations of various sectors all over the world in their SAP HANA deployments. The most representative example is Atos helping Siemens to deploy the largest SAP HANA implementation in the world, which supports over 100,000 Siemens personnel and impacts every business unit within the Group.
BullSequana S for SAP HANA
Atos has designed and engineered BullSequana S for SAP HANA platform delivering unique flexibility, unmatched scalability and best-in-class quality of service in the x86 world, essential criteria for in- memory databases and real- time computing. The BullSequana S featuring Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors is the solution for successful SAP HANA deployments in even the most critical environments.
Fully leverage SAP HANA potential and architecture with BullSequana S server
- Same technology to support all deployments: from small (384GB) to very large (12TB of RAM) protecting your investments
- Deployments requiring 16 TB of RAM can be implemented on Atos bullion for SAP HANA platform also fully certified by SAP.
BullSequana S is certified for SAP HANA, in 2 different modes:
- appliance (pre-integrated hardware, storage and software) for fast deployment, backed by central support and agreed performance levels;
- in Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI) mode. allowing HANA customers to leverage existing hardware and infrastructure components (compute, network, storage) for their HANA environment. Those existing materials have to be certified by SAP and a public list of those TDI certified components is publicly available.
Reliability and resilience are essential where in-memory is concerned. BullSequana S series is fully compliant to this request with many patented providing best-in-class high availability.
BullSequana S provides the possibility to side classical CPUs with GPUs for later developments.