Why choose a private network?
Mission-critical professionals depend on a reliable, high-speed connection. There may be times when the network is not powerful, available or reliable enough for operational needs. A private network ensures functional communication during all your daily missions.
With a private 4G/5G network, you fully control who uses your communication resources. You can therefore benefit from the full power of the network for your field applications.
Use a private network to:
– Guarantee the availability of network resources anytime
– Control your network
– Stay independent from public operators
– Be resilient in a crisis
Choose the LTE (4G) or 5G technology to:
– Use standard smartphone, equipment and applications (seamless push-to-talk using international standard 3GPP)
– Benefit from the latest features such as video sharing inexistent in legacy PMR
Adapt your network to your needs:
– Create gateways to the public network (allows communication to people outside your private network)
– Connect to your intranet
– Add application servers
Industry use cases
Tactical 4G/5G offers a highly resilient and secure solution for defense communications. Ultra-compact, a private network can be carried anywhere on the field in a backpack or in a vehicle.
Private 4G/5G networks offer new features for ensuring public safety, such as photo sharing of an incident. It is also available when public networks are cut, allowing the police and firefighters to keep a reliable communication.
High density places
The public network is often saturated in stadiums or train stations. Private 5G enables more citizens to be connected at the same time, while dedicating some slices of the network for emergency services.
Extreme environments call for extremely reliable communication solutions. Private 4G/5G ensures safety and efficiency of offshore wind farms, nuclear plants and hydraulic centrals where no other network can.
IoT is a revolution for manufacturing. However, it opens new vulnerabilities for factories. Private 4G/5G tackles both security and reliability issues of machines’ communication.
Secure 4G/5G answers two challenges faced by the transport industry: improving the passenger’s journey while ensuring efficiency and security of the operators.
Lifelink provides a range of 4G LTE/5G private networks.
All-in-one box, easy to deploy
-Start-up in less than 2 minutes
-Very compact systems
-Extremely light (30kg for the large-range model, 5kg for the mobile model)
Secure and resilient
Supports AES, SNOW, ZUC integrity, ciphering, standard MILENAGE and TUAK authentication, and HSS encryption
Full featured and 5G ready
-Compliant with NB-IoT and LTE-M Cat1 release 15
-Ready for a smooth transition to 5G with software update
Lifelink Wireless Extense
- is a compact private 4G/5G radio network. It is perfect for fixed installation and vehicle mounting.
Lifelink Wireless Run
- is an ultra-compact private 4G/5G radio network. You can install it outside or carry it in a backpack.
- This range of products results from the acquisition of Air-Lynx by Atos.