Travel the road to production excellence
Up to 80% automation of existing tasks
Ensure ‘always-on’ with BNCS+
Drive down costs without compromising on quality
Enhance scalability, security and transparency
Implementing production excellence
The world is changing rapidly, presenting technical challenges at every crossing. We can help. Atos combines technical know-how with a deep understanding of the media-specific processes that come with running a media company today – and in the future.
Atos has a long history of excellent partnerships with media companies, driving innovation, reducing costs and being more than a service provider. Atos is a partner that integrates your processes and technologies with one main goal in mind: improving your business.
Our automation capabilities cover every layer of the telco infrastructure for more efficient operations that eliminate effort while helping you win customer loyalty:
- 80% automation of L1
- 60% automation of L2 – L3
- 40% of tickets eliminated
- 35% overall reduction of effort
- 200x times faster resolution
- 40 % faster time-to-market
Maximize production efficiency with our end-to-end services:
- Leverages Atos’s Broadcast Network Control System (BNCS+) to create an integrated and real-time overview of services and technologies in the context of the business process they provide
- Uses integrated monitoring and processes to enable the bridge between IT and business on operational and tactical levels
Embed our presence in all continents across the globe for best-in-class local support Leverage:
- A wealth of experienced operational excellence
- Experts at integrating outsourcing services
- A wide array of partnerships
As a leader in cloud, we can provide a best-in-class cloud solution for your services:
- Public, private and hybrid cloud capabilities
- Advise, design, build and operate
- Any infrastructure to facilitate your services, now and in the future
BBC Cymru WalesBBC Cymru Wales needed to adopt digital tools for new ways of working and broadcasting. Atos delivered a new network that provided an IT backbone for the integration of audiovisual (AV) systems and tools.
BBC Cymru Wales now enjoys the bandwidth, capacity and flexibility for new forms of content and to cut carbon emissions by 24% by 2022.
Read more >
Find out more
Media blogs for the Atos expert community
Hybrid Clouds: Understanding available options, hazards, and opportunities.
The Atos BNCS+ integrates and orchestrates both physical and virtual resources and workflows.