Upgrade your patient and staff experiences
Improved patient and clinician experience
Drive the speed of innovation
Costs of care:
Reduced cost of care without compromising on care quality
100% security compliance
Implementing and managing electronic health records
Whether you are at the start of your journey implementing an EHR or you are looking to drive greater efficiencies from your existing EHR system, Atos is here to help. We work with the top EHR providers worldwide including EPIC, Cerner and Allscripts to plan, implement, manage and integrate world beating EMR systems that can work better for you; improving operational efficiencies and patient care.
As the pace of digital change grows year-on-year, we can help you leverage the latest innovations in cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual care and security to ensure you are prepared to meet the ever-changing needs and challenges of healthcare delivery.
Electronic Health Records (EHR) Platforms
- End-to-end services from consulting to clinical help desk support
- Automate documentation, storage and retrieval of patient records
- Vendor-agnostic, industry-differentiating adoption and change management
- Considerable experience in Epic, Cerner, Allscripts and Big Picture Medical implementations
- Integration with clinical back office and legacy systems.
Data Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Machine learning and analytics tools for useful inferences and predictions, based on available data
- Analytics relieve pressure on health systems, improving practice efficiency and patient lives
- Predictive analytics support disease diagnosis and prevention
- High performance computing supports analytics and research processes to drive precision medicine.
Cloud for Healthcare
- Reduced IT costs resulting in a reduction in the costs of care
- Improved collaboration within the walls of the organization as well as across the healthcare ecosystem
- Better data management and storage for optimized operations
- Flexibility to manage data flows during peaks and troughs of service
- Improved security, preventing costly data breaches.
Future Digital Workplace
- Focus on engaging and supporting frontline staff
- Focus on customer/patient engagement and satisfaction, resulting in improved outcomes
- Sharing relevant critical information with the right person at the right time
- Mobile access and shared workstation management
- Navigating the challenges of data privacy, security and requirements in a highly regulated environment.
New York medical practiceAdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY), the largest primary and specialty care practice in the New York area, was the first to run an Epic EHR system with more powerful Bull servers — while creating a separate Epic environment for an acquired practice. Read how Atos supported ACPNY to migrate their Epic data contained on over 400 servers to the Atos Bull services, resulting in improved performance speed and a 20% reduction in IT costs.
Read the client story >
Award-winning non-profit health systemA fast-growing non-profit health system replaced their EHR and consolidated legacy systems and processes to simplify patient records across acute care and ambulatory clinics. Their goal was to continue growing and deliver a WOW experience to patients. Atos helped them deliver on this aim through a significantly smaller IT footprint, increased physician adoption of the new system and a decrease in transcription use by 90%.
Read the client story >
Find out more
Get ready for digitally-enabled precision healthcare
Imagine you can bring more accurate and timely diagnosis and treatment of diseases, map the spread of viruses or even track the emergence of new strains.
Improving health outcomes using advanced computing
Atos, Arm and Marvell work in partnership, to use the power of technology to better understand and treat inflammatory bowel disease.
Make the most of your Epic investment
Atos Digital Health Solutions can show you how to use Epic in a comprehensive manner to improve patient care, reduce costs and improve provider and patient experience.
Electronic Health Records: adoption or just implementation?
When it comes to EHR, too many organizations focus solely on implementing new software and fail to ensure that the benefits are fully delivered.
By Heather Haugen