Free up time to provide better service
Eliminate data handling errors
Operate typically 5x faster
what currency £?
100% controlled and traceable compliance
Implementing and managing robotic process automation
Atos can help you design, build and run your automation capability. We offer experts who can help you whether you are developing your strategy; making the first tentative steps; designing your operating model; or ramping up the scale of your automation.
Our experts always have core digital transformation consulting skills to assist you in discovering and prioritising your best opportunties; improving process performance through simplicaticaiton, and can demonstrate practical applciaiton of the latest AI technologies to extend your automation to more complex use cases.
- Automation & Centre of Excellence (CoE) Strategy and Roadmap
- Process and Task Mining
- Opportunity Discovery and Prioritisation
- Process Reengineering & Lean Automation
- Automation Target Operation Model Design
- Automation Product assessment and Procurement Strategy
- Intelligent Automation (Natural Language Processing, OCR, Virtual Agents, ML, Semantics)
- Benefits Case & RoI
- Technology connectivity
- Solution Architecture
- Security and data Protection
- Automation Process Design
- Automation testing
- Automation release and embed
- Process redesign and benefits management
Automation as a Service
- RPA Platform management
- Service Management
- Change Management
- Reporting and performance intelligence
- Continuous Improvement
Global Professional ServicesComplex global organization with significant recent growth, had expereinced two false starts on RPA already.
Atos was challenged to assist them achieving multi $million savings. We established a RPA center of excellence, automating over 30 front and back-office processes, achieiving benftis target (FTE time saving and DSO cash impact)
Find out more
How to turn three digital threads into limitless business value.
By Murli Mohan Srinivas, Digital Twin – Product Manager / Head Industry 4.0 and Sandeep Bhan, Digital Twin Program Mgr. / Global B&PS CTO Industry 4.0.