Drive an improved patient experience
Enables better patient engagement
Real-time data improves care
Costs of care:
Improving efficiency with data insight
100% security compliance
Implementing and managing Virtual Care and Remote Patient Monitoring Systems
Transforming care delivery from physical to digital. Atos is here to help. We have a wide range of digital care solutions including remote patient monitoring (RPM), e-consultation and virtual care solutions that can be rapidly introduced into any healthcare setting. We have many years experience of integrating new and legacy systems, backed up by leading secure artificial intelligent (AI), analytics and machines learning (ML) services.
Telehealth and Virtual Care Technology
- Integrated video collaboration and communication platforms that enable virtual healthcare to patients wherever they can video-chat
- Implementation and management of patient e-consultation systems, delivering a more convenient service to patients at lower cost
- Chatbot technology that helps users get instant, accurate answers about symptoms, reducing the strain on physicians
- Integration of Virtual Care platforms with EHR and back-office systems
Remote Patient Monitoring Systems
- Vendor agnostic wearable devices, tablets and mobile devices that gather patient data outside of the healthcare setting
- Enhanced patient experience and engagement
- Improved demand management and enhanced clinical capacity
- Early identification of complications
- Better understanding and management of patient conditions
- Proactive and preventative intervention in patient care
Cloud for Track and Trace Solutions
- Reduction in the spread of infection rates
- Improved patient experience
- Increased patient engagement
- Real time analytics to better manage and predict the spread of infection.
- Integration with existing IT infrastructure.
Data Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Machine learning and analytics tools that can make useful inferences and predictions based on available data.
- Analytics relieve pressure on health systems, improving practice efficiency and patient lives.
- Cloud infrastructure can process your data in real time, empowering clinical decisions.
Global healthcare companyRead how Atos has been a strategic partner to this global healthcare company in securing a safe work-from-home environment during the COVID-19 outbreak, ensuring business continuity.
For more than 100 years, this company has strived for the wellbeing of people, throughout every stage of life. In the face of COVID-19, it has been more important than ever that they remain operational and connected to their people and their community.
Read the client story >
Find out more
Telemedicine to solve the problems of healthcare?
Driven by technology innovations, increasing internet coverage and the spread of mobile monitoring devices, telemedicine is a fast-growing market.
By Stefan Zimmermann
Value-based care maturity model: models of care
Atos has developed a maturity model to assist organizations in understanding their progress through the challenges of population health management and value-based care.
Healthcare Solution Manager