Faster drug discovery leveraging digital human twin and quantum technology
Reduced R&D costs at the pre-clinical stage
Accelerated drug discovery and faster drugs from lab to counter
Improved efficiency and effectiveness of drug development
Fully regulatory compliant with CDISC SEND standards
Driving research and pre-clinical studies leveraging HPC & QLM
Target identification and validation is too slow using traditional means of drug discovery. Atos provides the compute power and expertise to convert sequencing data and 3D-EM to actionable insights, followed by pre-clinical studies on human digital twin.
Atos can help in the complete value chain from research to pre-clincal studies and submission of SEND data for regulatory approval.
- Simplify workflows by processing data at the edge
- Deliver secure insights from IOT data in near real-time
- Federated learning platforms to create a collaborative eco system
- Data analytics capabilities that grow seamlessly
- Explore new hypotheses with Atos quantum computing simulator
- Services to exchange, integrate and analyze the vast amounts of data collected from different sources into a global information infrastructure
- Sensors network to gather different physiological and environmental / localisation data
- Clinical decision support systems (CDSS)
- Algorithms to model data and simulate physiological behavior
Bayer and RWTH Aachen UniversityAtos, Bayer and RWTH Aachen University use Atos Quantum Learning Machine to study human disease patterns to accelerate research.
Read the press release >
National Center for Genomic AnalysisSpain’s National Centre of Genomics Analysis (CNAG) sequences over 800 Gigabases per day, the equivalent of sequencing eight full human genomes at 30-fold coverage. To achieve these important goals CNAG relies on Atos HPC to process large volumes of data to conduct quick, accurate analysis.
Read the client story >
Global Portfolio Head, Life Sciences
Senior Consultant, Life Sciences
Natalia Jiménez Lozano
Head of Atos Life Science Center of Excellence