Platform solutions and services that reimagine the mobility experience
10% reduction in fleet TCO
24/7 service availability
Improved customer care:
Software upgrades without dealer visits
Time to market:
30% faster with a DevOps model
Connected Vehicle Platforms and Services
With decades of automotive experience, Atos offers end-to-end services including consulting, design, build and run for every stage of your connected vehicle transformation.
By working with Atos, vehicle manufacturers can securely connect vehicle data in real time to reinvent business models and launch new digital services like over-the-air (OTA) updates, smart-home integration, fleet management, and maintenance or repair advisory. Our services reduce total cost of ownership and ensure digital security across the entire connected vehicle ecosystem.
That’s what you get from Atos: trust, agility, ease of use and lower costs.
Connectivity and Vehicle Services
Communication and connectivity services:
- Device management including SIM management and OTA updates
- Embedded hardware and software rollout
- Hardware and software encryption
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Vulnerability assessment and testing services
Contact us to learn more about Connectivity and Vehicle Services >
Back-End Platform Services
- Digital enablement platform design
- Platform build, deployment, and improvement
- Ready-to-use containerized microservices from the Atom platform
- Platform operation, including service desk and connected vehicle services management
- App, feature, and service development with back-end platform components including in-vehicle and mobile apps
We integrate your back-end platform with internal and external systems to enable data monetization and value-added services in compliance with regulations.
- Integration with systems such as ERP, CRM, SCM, PLM, IIoT, automotive market and mobility platforms
- Data monetization and value-added services using AI and advanced analytics
- Global/local deployment ensuring regulatory compliance
Online software updates for control units at AudiAudi can now meet future demand and create a competitive differentiator with a back-end online remote update service designed by Atos. The new solution selects vehicles, compiles all necessary information and vehicle software updates, then wirelessly transmits them to vehicles. It has created significant cost savings and increased owner satisfaction through:
- More convenient, automated OTA software updates
- Fast rollout of new features and services
- Increased security with the latest software patches
Connected vehicle services for a large truck manufacturerAtos developed a robust, modular, cloud-agnostic telematics platform, leveraging the Atom IoT reference architecture to accelerate platform development time by 30%. It supports onboard units from multiple providers and interfaces with third-party solutions and the client’s legacy and BI/BA systems.
- Increased service revenues through fleet management services
- Ecosystem to enable partner and third-party services
- Ability to deliver 10,000 Over the Air (OTA) software updates and 200 parameter updates per day
Find out more
Stay ahead of the curve
Digital transformation is accelerating change in the automotive industry. Every aspect of production, ownership, on-road experience, and environmental impact are being disrupted by advances in digital technology.
Who needs to own a car?
Read the Atos perspective on changing mobility needs and their impact on the automotive industry.
Head of Automotive Manufacturing, Germany
Head of Global Automotive Manufacturing Sales
Global Consulting Industry Leader Automotive, Discrete & Process industries