Have full control to optimize your supply chain activities
Quickly adapt and optimize supply & production in real time
Automate with robust supply chain management processes
Lower operational costs and inventory reductions
Reduce forecasting errors and risks along the supply chain
Boosting your supply chains efficiency and resiliency
Streamlining supply chain management has been a priority for industries for years, and the pandemic has accelerated the urgency with 75% of organizations experiencing major supply disruption. Today, only 6% have complete visibility into their supply chains.
To help streamline and deliver insights, our Intelligent Supply Chain platform enables real-time guidance along supply processes to better monitor, prevent disruptions, optimize and automate logistics. It brings a solid foundation and four deployable use cases, in full synergy with ERPs.
Precise Time of Arrival
- Multi-modal & multi-leg transport arrival (PTA) and departure (PTD) predictions
- Upfront & during transport predictions and updates
- External events and impact
- Very accurate prediction for planning
- Expedited responsiveness with real-time disruption alerts
- Insights to better manage production schedules and shipping processes
- Inventory reduction
Optimization of transport routes for:
- Transportation time and cost
- Product quality
Taking into account:
- Budget, production schedules, supply chain disruptions, carbon footprint
- Proactive risk mitigation
- New insights to better meet customer & corporate objectives
- Lower carbon footprint
Clear visibility of shipments and products during transport on:
- Location (GPS),
- Status (Quality),
- Identity (Product or Shipment ID)
- Deliver transparency over the supply chain
- Predict product quality prior to arrival
Shop Floor Track & Trace
- Integrate inbound with on-premise and outbound logistics
- Enable full control tower view of the supply chain
- Improved production efficiency
- Improved product quality
- Fewer liability issues
- Reduced waste
Global Equipment SupplierThis organization needed to reduce risks related to its inbound logistic processes.
The Atos ISC solution enabled them to:
- Better monitor incoming goods regarding location and arrival time.
- Increase the flexibility of its production schedule.
- Decrease inventory levels by 17% and reduce capital costs accordingly.
Global Head of Incubator Portfolio Industry Manufacturing